"She's Totally Into You."

Robin's POV:
-
Robin layed in his bed, the silence between Starfire and him made him feel dizzy. Starfire had set him down on the rooftop and then flew to her room, leaving Robin there. He let out a sigh. He knew Star didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but they did upset him. He wanted to let it go because his Friendship and future relationship with her.
-
Cyborg opened his door and then shut it. "Robin? You okay man?" Cyborg asked as he sat next to Robin. "My date with Starfire was amazing! But when we were alone... she said 'Robin, thank you for taking me on the friend evening date.'" Robin sighed. Cyborg layed a hand on Robin's back. "Robin, she obviously wanted to play it cool, maybe she thought it would ruin you guy's friendship?..." Cyborg added. Robin smiled. "You're right! But how did you exactly know that?" Robin asked. "Well, she seemed sad so I talked to her, I think you should talk to her Robin." Cyborg smiled.
-
"I will!" Robin said standing up. "But gets some pants on first!" Cyborg added before leaving the room. "Noted." Robin said as he threw on his black Batman pajama pants to match his shirt. Robin walked to Star's room, it was late, he hoped she was still awake, he felt awful about how he treated her, after all, she was an alien.
-
"Star? You awake?" Robin asked as he knocked on her door. He heard her get up and flick the light switch on. "Come in!!!" Star said. Robin opened the door and sat by Starfire on her bed. Her neat pink, glossy hair was pulled into a bun, she wore pink pajama bottoms with white polka dots, while her top was white with pink polka dots. "Hello Robin. What're you doing up so early?" She asked stifling a yawn.
-
"Hey, Star, I'm really sorry about earlier...I was being kinda mean." Robin frowned. He could see Starfire give a tired smile. "Robin! Of course it's okay! I had fun with you, that's all that matters." Starfire said as she wrapped her arms around Robin, pulling him in for a hug. Robin smiled as he hugged her back, she began to blush, but he did too. Robin woke up, he was still in Starfire's room, both were cuddled up to each other in a hug, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy were in the doorway. Starfire was still asleep, Raven and Cyborg grinned at each other. "What'd you two do last night?!" Raven laughed. Robin felt his face go red. "We just hugged and we fell asleep!!!" Robin said rolling his eyes but grinned.
-
"Huh?" Star asked opening her eyes slightly, she then shut them and put her head on Robin's chest. Cyborg broke out laughing. Beast Boy rolled his eyes. "Wish I was him..." he mumbled. Robin smiled. "Geez Guys! She's just asleep." Robin frantically said as his face grew hot. "But you know you like it!!!" Raven and Cyborg chorused. Robin didn't wanna argue because he honestly did enjoy it.
-
Starfire began to blink open her eyes. "R..Robin!!!!! I am the sorry! She said putting her hands on Robin's chest to get up. Cyborg waggled his eyebrows up and down. "I got so tired last night! I'm sorry!" She said frantically as her face grew red. "Why are all of the friend Titans here?!" Star asked in panic. Robin pulled himself up to, "it's fine Starfire, they're just nosey." Robin winked as he strode out of her room.
-
Robin went to get dressed and then walked into the living room. "She's totally into you." Raven said grinning. "Why were you two cuddled up anyway?" Beast Boy asked as he glared at Raven. "I went to talk to Star late at night, and I guess we kinda fell asleep." Robin explained shrugging. "Anyway, I'm going to take her out for coffee Robin, don't get too jealous, Robin, or Beast Boy. They both shot each other looks, Robin felt really jealous.
-
( cliff hanger ;) don't you guys just looooove me? Awh see this relationship is getting somewhere!!! But Beast Boy is kinda like that guy who is super confident but never gets the girl😉😂 )