"I Love You...❤️"

Starfire's POV:
-
She was curled up to Robin under an umbrella and listened to the pouring rain. She could feel Robin cuddle up to her as well. Robin gave her a tiny kiss on the head and Starfire giggled. "Robin, let's go home." Starfire said grabbing his hands, she flew them through the rain, it made her vision cloudy, but she pressed on.
-
They landed on the tower rooftop, Starfire's hair whipped around in the wind, she grabbed Robin's arm and they walked into the tower together. "You okay Star?" Cyborg asked. "I'm very happy." Starfire grinned as she saw Robin flush. "You two are soaked, where were you?" Raven asked. "We made up, and we sat in the rain." Robin laughed. Starfire gave his cheek a peck and he giggled and she blushed.
-
Raven and Cyborg smiled. "Beastie, aren't you Happy for them?..." Cyborg Asked nudging his friend. "Yea yea sure..." he mumbled. "I'm going to get the cleaned up!" Starfire said as she blew a kiss to Robin and he pretended to catch it, that made her laugh.
-
She went into her room, she gave a happy smile as she plopped into her bed. "Hey Star! I wanna show you something cool! Meet me at my room!" Starfire received a text from Beast Boy, so she happily met him in his room.
-
"What's the up friend Beast Boy?" Star smiled. Beast Boy smiled back, I just want to show you something, so hold on!" He said. Starfire saw him lock the door, Star was confused but let it go anyway. Beast Boy took his shirt off, "Why are you doing that...?" Star asked in panic. "Girl, its hot in here, probably because of you." He winked as he slid his pants off and he was in his boxers.
-
"B...Beast Boy!" Star began to cry as he took off her top and bottoms, revealing a lacey black bra and matching undies. "S..Stop It!!!" Star cried. Starfire dialed Robin on her cellphone. "R..Robin!!! Please help!" Starfire bawled through the phone as Beast Boy began to tie her to his bed. "Starfire!!! Are you okay?! Tell me where you are!!!" Robin yelled frantically. "B..Beast Boy tied me up in..." Beast Boy threw her phone across his room. "Wouldn't want you leaving so early Doll!" Beast Boy winked as he pressed himself close to Star.
-
Starfire felt tears sting her eyes as Beast Boy twiddled her hair through his fingers, he began to lick her neck. "Beast B-Boy!" Stoooop!" Starfire cried as he layed on top of her and pinned her down. "BEAST BOY!!! OPEN UP!!!" Raven, Cyborg, and Robin screamed as they punched the door. "Pl--Ease help meee!" Star screamed. Beast Boy began to lick his way up to her chin, and then to her bottom lip. Starfire sobbed, she didn't love Beast Boy! She loved Robin. Beast Boy began to suck on her bottom lip and he nibbled it a few times, making Starfire wince.
-
"BEAST BOY!!! LET HER GO!!!" Robin yelled. "Come and get her!!!!" Beast Boy threatened. Beast Boy continued, he ran a hand down her cheek, "You're Mine, not Robin's!" Beast Boy hungrily growled. Starfire silently sobbed as he made his way onto her lips and began to kiss her he explored her mouth, When Robin kissed her, it wasn't like this....She felt Beast Boy's tongue lap her mouth up, Making Starfire scream. Beastie began to touch her upper top, making Starfire squirm. "You like that?" Beast Boy asked as he began to squish them around. Starfire gave a shiver, she was being raped....He began to kiss them and lick them. "Beast Boy open up!!! We have to knock it down together!" Raven yelled.
-
Beast Boy wrapped his legs around her. "BEAST BOY NOOOO!" Starfire screamed as he began to touch her stomach. He massaged it, and he began to get lower, he lifted up her underwear, then dropped them, making a snapping sound. Suddenly the door flew down, "Please...Help!"Starfire sobbed. "YOU TRIED TO RAPE HER?!" Raven growled. Starfire wanted to get up, but Beast Boy was pinning her down, as teary eyed as she was, she threw a punch, but Beast Boy caught it. "Oh girl, you can't get me, I'm too good." Beast Boy winked.
-
Cyborg and Raven gave a growl as Beast Boy licked Starfire's neck, he bit down and then kissed it. Starfire cried, she didn't love him. "Star it's okay! We're going to help you!!!" Cyborg said dragging Beast Boy away, "it's okay Starfire." Beast Boy lunges off of Cyborg and was back on Starfire. "Beast Boy!" Robin growled, Starfire knew he was mad. Beast Boy began to slide up and down on her, causing Starfire to sob. Robin and Cyborg began to try to tear him off. "This is wrong Beast Boy!!!" Cyborg growled.
-
"I don't care! She's not yours Robin!" Beast Boy growled as he threw a punch at Robin, Robin dodged, Starfire let out a breathe, but Beast Boy came back, and now he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her fiercely, she felt herself quivering. He began to lick her and bite her neck, soft enough not to leave marks. "Get off!!!" Robin snarled as he hit Beast Boy in the back, causing him to fall on top of Starfire, she could feel Beast Boy's dick throb on her. Starfire gave a growl and tried to push him off, but it didn't work, it only made him spread her legs. "Noooo!!!!" Starfire cried. "BEAST BOY STOP!" Cyborg said kicking him in the back, causing Beast Boy's hand to shoot up and grab Starfire's boob. Starfire let out a growl, she could feel Robin's jealousy as he scowled. "GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" Robin screamed as he pulled Beast Boy up. He was now off of Starfire, she took deep breaths. "YOU WILL NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER BOTHER HER AGAIN." Robin snarled as he shoved his nose to Beast Boy's. Raven pulled Beast Boy away. "Cyborg and I are talking to you about this." She hissed as Cyborg followed her. Robin unchained her and she flew to his arms, a shaking, partially naked mess.
-
"Rob...in! Please let's go to your room, please..." Star sobbed. "Yes, Star, of course." Robin said wrapping an arm around her and leading her to his room. "Many apologies you have to see me the so...bare." Star said as she sat on the edge of Robin's bed. Starfire put a hand to her cheek, it was so cold from crying. "It's okay Starfire, it's okay." Robin said stroking her back, calming her breathing. The two cuddled up together, Robin had taken off his shirt and was in boxers, Star didn't mind, she knew he wouldn't hurt her.
-
Starfire stared at the ceiling. "Robin..?" She asked crossing her legs. "Yea, Star?" Robin replied as he fixed his eyes on her. "I uhm... Love you." She said nervously, making her eyes sure to avoid Robin. She could feel Robin grow hot. She turned to look at him, and he grabbed her hand. "I love you too Starfire." Robin smiled. Star blushed but closed her eyes, she was happy, and she felt safe with Robin, because he'd never hurt her. Starfire drifted off to sleep by her favorite person in the world.
-
( well guys I'm actually really liking this!!! So I'm probably going to go up to 15 chapters?...I like where the plot and story are going so I'm going to continue it!!! Stay tuned for more!!! )