"I Just Can't Get Him Out Of My Mind...."

Starfire's POV:
-
Starfire woke up at 10:30 in the morning. "Oh geez, that is the late!" Star murmured as she strode into her bathroom, she took a shower, did her makeup and hair, got dressed, and was pretty much ready for the day. It was 11:00 by the time she left her room, but who cares?! Robin was all over her mind after last night, so she left her room to clear her head of the boy.
-
"Hey Star!!!" Beast Boy said with enthusiasm. "Hello friend Beast Boy!" Starfire replied floating. "Whatcha Up To?" He asked as he turned into a cat, he began licking himself. "Nothing the much, I have nothing to do..." Star replied running her fingers through her silky hair. "Hey why don't you come hang with me and Cyborg today at the arcade?" Beast Boy asked as he morphed back into himself.
-
"Sure!!!" Star said with joy as she, Cyborg, and Beast Boy went to the arcade. "Why did not the friend Raven come?" Star asked as she sat in the back of Cyborg's car. "She's busy in another dimension." Cyborg said starting the engine up. "And Robin?.." Starfire asked all tingly. "He's asleep still." Beast Boy laughed.
-
They soon arrived at the arcade. "Let's play 'Dance Dance Revolution!' Beast Boy grinned. "Three can play!!!" Beast Boy grabbed her hand and dragged her over. She took the middle dance floor, Cyborg on her left, Beast Boy on the right. "You're Going The Down!" Star challenged with a grin.
-
Left! Right! Up! Down! Turn! Up! Left! Down!!! Right!!!
Star let out a breathe. "Cyborg! How do you play so well? Friend Beast Boy and I lost!!!" Star exclaimed. "I'm not too good at Earth games." Star frowned. "Hey! It takes practice!" Cyborg said trying to comfort the alien girl. "Let's play more games!!!" Beast Boy sang as he ran to a claw machine. "Seriously? I can just hack it so you win...!" Cyborg said with a confused look. "You're right hmmmm???" Beast Boy wondered out loud.
-
"Let's play the basketball!" Star said flying over to the game, she inserted her tokens and took a ball. "Beast Boy, dunk the It!" Star laughed as she threw the ball to him and he transformed into a parrot and dunked it. "Yeahhhh that's what's up!!!" Cyborg cheered. The 3 played games of all sorts and had so much fun together, until Star got a call. "Titans, I'll be back, I have to answer the call." The boys nodded and waited for her.
-
"Hello?" Star asked. "Hey Star, it's me, Robin, where are you?" He asked sounding as if he just woke up. "At the arcade with Cyborg and friend Beast Boy! You can come join us!" Star sang. "Oh okay. Be there soon, bye." Robin said. "What's up girl?" Beast Boy asked. "Robin wants to do the chilling with us here." Star announced. "Oh okay cool." Cyborg said smiling.
-
Starfire was very pleased Robin wanted to join them, so she played with Beast Boy and Cyborg while they waited. Starfire giggled as Cyborg hacked the game allowing her to win a fuzzy little bear. "Thanks Cyborg!" She grinned in gleefully.
-
( oooooh Robin bouta get some jealousy up in here ooooh snapppppppp!!! 😂❤️😏 )