Part 5

"El." Alex shook me gently, in attempt to wake me up. "It's time to go, princess."
"Why? I'm tired." I replied, rolling over and groaning.
"We have shows to play." He laughed.
"Can we get doughnuts?" I asked, standing up.
"Rian just got back with some." He replied. "Get dressed and bring you and your bag downstairs." Alex kissed my forehead and left me alone.
I threw on an old sports bra and one of my black and white Aeropostale shirts. I paired it with white shorts and black flip flops.
I ran down the steps carrying two bags, one with my clothes and one with my entertainment stuff.
"Ready, princess?" Alex asked and I nodded.
"Can I have a doughnut now?"
"As soon as you go pick out a bunk on the bus." I jokingly threw my head back turning around.
"Can you come with me?" I added before I walked out the door. Alex nodded and ran to catch up with me.
"So pick on, you get to pick first." Alex said leading me onto the bus.
"Um, there's a lot of bunks." I laughed a little, quickly counting 8 bunks.
"There's gonna be 8 people on here so it's perfect." Alex told me and I smiled.
"I guess this one." I threw my bags onto the lower bed on the left side.
"Cool, lets go get your doughnut now." Alex said, quickly running off the bus.
"Who else is gonna be on there?" I asked when I caught up a little.
"It'll be us 5, then the other band we're touring with that has 3 members." I nodded.
"Have your doughnut." Alex laughed as I ran into the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate glazed doughnut.
"Thank you , Rian !" I smiled, remembering that Alex had said Rian got the doughnuts.
"Welcome, kiddo." He smiled, messing with my hair a little.
"When will the other people be here? Or are we meeting them?" I asked Alex, sitting onto one of the bar stools.
"They're flying in they've already landing and should be here in like 5 minutes." I nodded.
"Can I get a drink?" I looked up, starting to stand.
"Yes Ella, you don't need to ask remember?" Alex replied.
"Yeah sorry." I bit my lip and walked to the fridge, grabbing a small bottle of lemonade.
We were working on me not asking for everything. I wasn't doing a very good job.
I sat back down at my seat and messed on my phone for a little bit.
"Wanna make an instagram?" Alex asked after a minute.
"What?" I replied, looking up as he sat next to me.
"To share pictures from tour?" I nodded and let Alex take my phone to download some app. "I'm gonna type your number."
"Ok." I watched Alex type in my number.
"I'm making your username Ella dot Faith or e f dot Gaskarth. Which one?" 
"Umm what about Ella dot Gaskarth instead?"
Alex nodded and typed it in, the handed me my phone. "And here is your Instagram. I followed us and some of our friends."
"Cool." I replied and scrolled the home feed.
"I'll log in on my phone and set profile pictures and whatever." He pulled out his phone and I guess logged in.
I went to edit my profile and made my name Ella Faith Gaskarth, with a small heart emoji. I refreshed the page and saw there was a bio to, and a profile picture. Alex must've done that.
"Since you're big name thing is your full name do you wanna see if Ella dot Faith is available?" Jack asked, leaning over my shoulder.
"I guess. I don't really care."
"I got it." Alex cut in quickly.
"Helloooooooooooo!" Someone yelled walking in. It was some guy with blue hair.
I stood up and jumped behind Alex. Not in a hiding way really, more of a I don't know these people way. I guess that's kinda hiding though.
"Hey, man." Alex greeted, and they quickly hugged. "This is Ella." Alex wrapped an arm around my shoulder and gently pulled me forward.
"Hi." I smiled a little, leaning into Alex's side.
"She's shy, she was like this with us to." Alex explained and he nodded.
"I'm Awsten." He smiled back at me.
"Where's Geoff and Otto?" Alex asked him, as everyone else started to slowly linger onto the bus.
"Out side, I said they could pick first because I don't really care." Awsten shrugged.
"Well I guess it's time to go then!" Alex yelled, clearly excited.
"Hell yeah!" Awsten laughed with him.
"Leggo, Ella Faith."