Part 6

"Wake up, princess, interview and first tour stop today." Alex picked me up to make me get up.
"Okay, I'm awake." I groaned as he set me down. "What time is the interview?" I asked, walking to the small kitchen part of the tour bus to get a leftover doughnut.
"Like an hour, the person is coming to the tour bus. It's just you and me." Alex said, reaching over me and taking a glazed doughnut.
"Ew why do they wanna talk to me." Alex rolled his eyes as I jumped over the couch and turned on the TV.
"Just eat and get dressed." He said, shoving the last bit of his doughnut in his mouth.
I rolled my eyes and jumped off the couch. I picked up shorts and a sports bra from my bag.
"Alex do you have a shirt I can wear?" I asked, walking back to the kitchen holding my clothes.
"Why?" He asked, starting to walk to his bag.
"Your shirts are softer." I shrugged as he tossed me a nirvana shirt. "Thank ya." I walked to the bathroom.
I changed quickly and walked out of the bathroom, tying Alex's shirt so it wasn't as loose.
"We have 20 minutes till the person should be here." Alex informed me and I noticed he was already changed.
"Cool." I grabbed my flip flops and slid them on.
"Are you excited?" Alex asked. "You're first interview!"
"I guess. It's really for you though."
"The email said, it was emailed to management, 'I would like to interview Alex Gaskarth and his daughter at the first tour date." I shrugged.
"Okay." I sat on the couch again and messed around on my phone until there was a knock on the bus door, which Alex answered.
"Hi, I'm Alex." Alex said, shaking the guys hand. "Come here, El." I waved at he guy a little. "This is my daughter Ella."
"Hi, I'm Shawn." The guy smiled. "So where can I set up.
"You can put the camera right there and we can sit on the couch." Alex pointed to where the TV was.
Shawn nodded, quickly setting up a camera as we sat on the couch.
Shawn sat next to Alex, and started to talk. "Hello everyone! I'm Shawn and today I'm here with Alex Gaskarth and his daughter Ella!"
"Hi." Alex smiled again, nudging me to do so as well. I just waved.
"So we got our questions from your fans on Twitter. The most asked question was why did you adopt a child?" Shawn asked, turning to Alex.
"I had broken up with my long term girlfriend, it was a mutual break up. And I've always been one that needs to care for others, then all of a sudden I had no one to care for. So I figured I need someone to care for, and there's all these kids who are waiting for someone to take care of them. So instead of like heavily drinking and looking for a new girlfriend I adopted Ella." Alex explained, smiling the whole time.
"Ella," Shawn started, "Is Alex a good parent?"
"Yeah," I nodded immediately, "He's a great parent." Alex looked at me and I smiled at him.
"She's been in my care for like five days so that's good." Alex laughed, then paused. "That made no sense."
"So Alex, have you ever thought about adopting a child before this?"
"I don't think so, I think it was really spontaneous." Alex nodded as he spoke.
"Ella, what was your first impressions of everyone in the band." Shawn asked.
"Umm, I like clung to Alex. Jack was really funny. And Rian and Zack intimidated me." I laughed. "Which is funny because they're so nice." I added.
"Yeah, Rian buys us doughnuts a lot even though me Ella and Jack are the only ones to eat them. Him and Zack will occasionally eat them but not really." Alex explained.
"Final question, Ella and Alex. If the Jack, Rian, and Zack were drowning, who would you get first."
"Id get Zack." Alex said immediately. "Muscles, he can pull everyone else out."
"Id say Jack because he'd be incapable of saving himself." I shrugged and they both laughed.
"Ok well thank you so much, be sure to like and subscribe and I'll see you next time." Shawn stood up and stopped the camera.
They said their goodbyes and Shawn was quickly off the bus.
"What'd you think?" Alex asked, tossing me a water bottle, I smiled, sitting down. 
"It was fun."