Part 8

A/N before the chapter. Holy shit. RIP Chester Bennington. If any of you are having problems or need help please PM me. I don't even know what to say. Love you guys.
Also, you can skip this chapter if you want, it's just a small thing about Chester Bennington (sorta)
-
-
-
"Band, and Ella - meeting." Alex announced pulling open all of the bunk curtains.
It was like 2 pm, about a week after Alex and I had stayed in the hotel and had quality time.
"Why." Jack groaned. Everyone was still in bed, on their phones, well except Alex apparently.
"Because we have to talk." Alex pulled my curtain open. "Come on."
"Do I have to?" I asked rolling over to face him.
"Yes." He stated, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the back lounge.
"Hey!" I protested, as he dropped me onto Awstens lap. I guess Waterparks is awake too, all three of them were watching a show.
"Good morning Ella." Awsten laughed, setting me in between him and Otto.
"Morning." I got back on my phone and went on Instagram.
Slowly the rest of All Time Low came in, sitting down.
"Ok." Alex said, sitting on the table in the center of the room. "How's everyone's mental health."
Everyone gave him a look, like 'what is wrong with you right now.'
"Is this what you wanted to fucking talk about Alex." Jack groaned.
"For real." Alex begged. "El? Princess, how's your mental health."
"Peachy." I said sarcastically, and Alex rolled his eyes, "I'm fine Alex, I swear."
"Thank you." He smiled.
A chorus of 'I'm fine's and 'good's rang through the lounge.
"Ok. Yay." Alex laughed at himself.
"Ok is that it Alex, are you done acting drunk?" Jack asked, joking.
Alex just flipped him off and went back to what he was saying.
"Chester Bennington died today because of a suicide." Alex announced. I didn't know who this was, but apparently everyone else did.
It looked like Jack was about to cry.
"So I thought this would be a good time to talk about mental health and make sure everyone was okay, because like, what a week ago he seemed fine." Alex reasoned. "Mental health is important."
"Your dad is showing Alex." Awsten laughed. 
"I don't care suicide fucking sucks." His face fell for a moment, and I watched as Jack and Rian glanced at each other, almost sharing a conversation.
"Yeah, Alex. Thanks for doing this suicide sucks and it's important to recognize mental health." Jack said randomly.
"What the fuck just happened to Jack?" Awsten stated, causing everyone else to laugh.
"He's being a grown up because he just remembered something." Rian nodded.
"Yeah." Alex said, raising an eyebrow.
I guess they knew something we didn't.
"Are you okay Alex?" Zack asked, slowly.
It seemed like that though.
"Yeah, I'm just gonna go think about life for the rest of the day, until we have to perform." Everyone nodded.
"Love you Ella." Alex smiled, walking out of the room.
"Hey!" Jack yelled, laughing.
"I like you guys, just Ella's my favorite."