Epilouge

One Year Later

ALEXS POV
"How's everyone doing tonight!" I shouted into the microphone. It was the last night of our Last Young Renegades tour, and one year since Ella passed. "Ok! So tonight is going to have a little bit of a different set list." I said. "As some of you may know, my daughter she, um." I paused and shut my eyes tight, hoping I could open them and Ella would be there.
"One year ago today, Alex's daughter passed away, from suicide." Jack said, and the venue fell silent. "So tonight we have a set list to kind of honor her. So we're gonna play songs Alex wrote about her, her favorite All Time Low songs. And stuff like that."
"I wanna say something. If you're struggling, get help. Whether it be seeing a therapist, or DMing someone on something, or talking to your friends or parents. So, with that, we're gonna start with Missing You."
We played the song and my heart was racing the whole time. It was different to play it tonight, it hurt every night of the tour, but this one especially.
"Yes!" I yelled at the end, "You sound amazing!"
"This next song," Jack started, "Was one of Ella's favorites it's called Stella."
"3 pm, on my feet and staggering." I sang, and was able to laugh a little as i sang the song. "Thank you!" I smiled.
"Hey, Alex." Jack said, and I automatically rolled my eyes.
"Yes, Jack?"
"Did you know there's a Taco Bell right next to this venue?"
"Really, are you fucking with me?" I laughed. Ella loved Taco Bell, she would always get whatever slushee like drinks they had, half the time she didn't want actual food just that. "Not in a Taco Bell mood today." I decided.
"Okay." Jacks face fell for a moment but soon he was fine.
"Who wants to see something cool?" I asked, and the crowd screamed. "I got a new tattoo today." I pulled my shirt to the side, showing the side of my rib, where  'Ella Faith' was now written, in her handwriting, with a small crown below it.
"For those of you who can't see it." Zack said, "It says 'Ella Faith,' and theres a crown, tiara thing." He crowd 'awwed', And we all smiled.
The rest of the set went good. We played Therapy, Jasey Rae, Kids In The Dark, Remembering Sunday, Dark Side Of Your Room, And For Baltimore. The last song Good Times, was where it got hard.
"This next song, I started, was written based off of the note that Ella left for me." I started, it was based on times I spent with her on the last mini tour we did, conversations we had. Thank you all for coming out tonight. This show has been beautiful. You all are beautiful. You are loved. I love you all, so fucking much, okay." I pointed to the crowd, nodding. "Thank you for sticking this out. Ella would have loved it."
"You all are the fucking best." Jack added.
"This song is called Good Times."
-
-
-
and that's it ! if y'all want I might have another All Time Low book come out when I'm done with my current book. Thanks for your support !!