Part 11

This is the day after last chapter.

"Alex?" I knocked on his bedroom door.
"What's up." He opened the door, and I ran over to his bed jumping on it.
"I haven't been feeling good lately, like since tour ended I've just felt really lonely."
"I'm glad you came to talk to be about it." Alex sat next to me, kissing the top of my head. "I don't want you doing anything you'd regret."
"I saw a thing, it's been bothering me. I found it yesterday, it's a twitter page, that's like dedicated to hating me?" Alex bit his lip.
"Can you show me?" I pulled my phone out and searched the account name, then gave my phone to Alex.
"Fuck." He mumbled, pulling out his own phone, and typing. I got a notification on my own phone a minute later.
@/AlexAllTimeLow: whoever made an account to hate on my daughter, fuck you. She's 13. She shouldn't have to come in my room upset because someone made an account hating on her.
@/AlexAllTimeLow: I hope you're happy that you made a 13 year old upset because you can't handle  emotion. Fuck you.
I scrolled through the account, ignoring what Alex had just posted.
@/againstellafaith: Alex just adopted Ella to get more publicity. Why else would he?
@/againstellafaith: @/ellafaith do the band a favor and kys you'll be out of their hair
@/againstellafaith: if @/ellafaith killed herself atl would get even more publicity. Imagine: atl lead singer adopted a child who was lead to suicide.
"Alex I can't do it." My breathing sped up. "Just take me back I'm too much for you you shouldn't have to deal with me."
"Princess breathe. Okay?" Alex pulled me in for a hug, holding me as close as possible. "I've got you."
"You shouldn't have to deal with this. You could've writing songs right now, not dealing with me." Tears streamed down my face as Alex's bedroom door opened.
"I'm busy, Jack." Alex said
"Woah what happened." He asked.
"Shh. Ella. Ella Faith listen. I need you to breathe." Alex ignored Jack.
"I'm okay, thank you Alex." I stood up and wiped tears that were still falling.
"Ella you're still crying. Sit down."
@/againstellafaith: Alex calls Ella "Princess"? "When will the princess figure it out she ain't worth saving".
I squeezed my eyes tight and slammed my bedroom door.
I jumped on to my bed, and I just cried. I'm allowed to cry. I'm allowed to be upset. I'm allo-
This is bothering Alex. My outburst he doesn't need.
"Ella." Zack walked into my room. "Stop scratching your arm."
I didn't even realize I was until I looked at my arm. My left arm was covered in scratch marks.
"Okay, Jesus. You're bleeding, hang on."
Sure enough, I looked at my arm and it was bleeding. I scratched my arm so much to the point where I was bleeding.
I took a deep breathe in, trying to calm myself down. I counted to ten, and took another breath.
I think I'm okay now.
Well I'm not okay, but I guess I'm better than I was five minutes ago.
-
-
-
This was hella depressing but I needed this chapter to start the actual storyline (kinda).