Character Ask Answers

Alex
Why did you put Ella in advanced classes?
I put her in advance classes, because she's always been super smart, and she didn't really have any extra curricular stuff, so I thought she could at least be in advance classes and work on school instead of being bored all the time. If I would've known how much it effected her I never would've done it, I regret it everyday.
What were you thinking of doing to get Ella some help?
Honestly, I was looking into therapy for her, but I know I hated therapy, and I didn't want to put her through that. The medicine she was on were given by her normal doctor, not a therapist. But she had her anti depressants and stuff, and she was usually really good about talking to me or Jack. I thought I could help her, and she would be okay. Like, I'm her dad that was my job, but the only frustrating part about that was if she didn't tell me I didn't know, so I guess that's where we ended up.

Ella
How do you feel about Sam?
It's really complicated, honestly. Like I have a big crush on him, but at the same time I think of him as my brother. So that's really confusing for me.

Sam
Are you ever going to ask out Ella?
When we were older, I was going to ask her out. I didn't want to do it while I was mainly living with her and her dad, because that would've been kinda of weird. But I honestly really wanted to.

Author
What was your favorite chapter that you wrote?
I think my favorite chapter to write was the Christmas chapter, or the chapter where they get Gizmo, and are shopping for her room.
-
-
-
comment more questions on any chapter!