Secrets Meetings

Draco sat in his godfather's office with his textbooks scattered across the desk. He'd been spending more and more time down there since school had started, it was a good escape from the pressures of being a Malfoy. Even though he had worked hard to convince everyone that he'd changed over the summer, most of the school still doubted his kindness and were still steering clear of the Malfoy rage. 

"Hey." Harry walked into the office and sat down on the desk, "Are you okay?"

Draco looked up from his homework, "Yeah, just a little frustrated."

Harry looked at the scattered homework and started closing the books, "Then get rid of the frustration."

Draco smiled at his boyfriend, "I don't think that's how this works."

Harry shrugged, "Frustration is all in your head, if you ignore it, then it stops existing." Draco rolled his eyes as Harry began playing with his tie, "I've been looking for you. You haven't been yourself lately, you've seemed really... I don't know, just different."

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him to the edge of the desk, "I promise, I'm perfectly fine. I've just been focusing on school too hard."

"As long as that's all you're focusing on."

"Jealous, Potter?"

"You wish." Harry leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's forehead, "So what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?"

"Probably just going to study while ignoring more of my father's owls." he admitted, leaning back in his chair.

"And while you're not reading and ignoring letters, what are your plans for this evening?"

Draco shrugged and smiled, "I suppose that depends on you?"

"Well," Harry moved off the desk and sat on Draco's lap with his arms strung around his neck, "I was thinking that we could sneak off to the Room of Requirements during dinner."

Draco laughed and pulled Harry closer to him, "And what would we be doing in the Room of Requirments, if you don't mind me asking?"

Harry shrugged, "What ever you want, Love."

"Well, I can think of quite a few things to keep us busy for a couple hours." Draco leaned in and began planting quick kisses across Harry's neck.

"Please, spare us the details, Mr. Malfoy." 

The boys quickly broke apart, causing several of Draco's parchment rolls to fly off the desk. Professors Snape, McGonnagall and Spout all stood near the entrance, either looking at Harry, Draco or attempting to look no where in particular. 

Draco nervously rubbed the back of his head, "Hey, Uncle Sev. Staff meeting end early?"

"Yes," Professor McGonnagall said, giving Harry a look that was making him rather uncomfortable, "Seems like we didn't have as much to discuss as we thought we did. Mr. Potter, care to explain why you found yourself unable to find your own chair and had to use Mr. Malfoy as one instead?"

"Ummm, not really, Professor. Drake, why don't you take a shot at it?" Harry nudged his boyfriend forward and nervously shuffled a little farther away from the professors.

Draco laughed nervously, "You know, Harry? I think the Chosen One can handle this."

"Really, you're gonna make that excuse? Now?" Harry said sarcastically, Draco only shrugged and waited Harry's explanation. "Well, um... I don't really know how to start." 

"How about we talk ourselves, Potter?" Professor McGonnagall suggested, "Besides, Uncle Sev, appears to have a few things to say to Draco. Come along." McGonnagall led Harry out of the office, saying her goodbyes, reassuring Professor Sprout that they would reschedule their meeting.