Chapter Three

1 WEEK

I continued to stare at the note on my locker.

'I already like you, you're really cute and nice. Please, tomorrow, at Java Jolt Cafe, 2PM.

- MY '

I didn't know how to feel about the note. After all, no one has ever had a crush on my before. Pursing my lips, I pulled it from my locker and stuffed it inside my pocket. Better hide it before anyone would tease me about it.

But I didn't want to ditch the person. That wasn't nice. Maybe I should see them. They probably wouldn't be too bad.

As I entered the classroom, Jimin sat beside me. "Have you slept well, Ayumi?"

I smiled and nodded, before handing him the note. I signed that I saw it on my locker by pointing at the visible lockers outside, and he seemed to get my point.

"Woah." he grinned. "I wouldn't be too surprised. You are cute! You should really see him."

I cocked an eyebrow, and he nodded furiously. "I don't know anyone with the initials M.Y.. if I did I would've told you. Go with your cutest dress!"

I laughed softly on how he was fangirling as well. Well, if Jimin told me to, I trusted him. I was going to see the anonymous person tomorrow.

"Alright class," Miss Kia stepped inside the room, and Jimin groaned, before going back to his seat. I smiled and made myself comfy. I pulled out my sketchpad, like I always did when it was time for class.

"Today is a special day." she giggled. She always treated us more like we were grade school pupils than seniors - but not that I complained. She was fun. "We're gonna have a school activity!"

"School?" one from the class asked, raising their hand.

She clasped her hands and nodded, "Yes. Class versus class. It's a talent show, and we're gonna need at least 2 representatives." she raised 2 fingers. "Any talent, class. Any."

The classroom went quiet. I leaned on my chair and swung my legs, resting my chin on my palm. Why hasn't anyone speaking up? I'm pretty sure we were a talented batch..

"Uhm, you're all very talented students, I'm sure of that." she laughed awkwardly and started walking around. "Come on, we need volunteers."

A girl raised her hand, "Can we not uhm.. do a solo act, Ma'am?"

Miss Kia frowned and shook her head, "We were instructed that it had to be pairs or more."

"Ah, I volunteer!" The voice was recognisable enough to be Jimin's. I felt him tap my shoulder. "Me and Ayumi can do some dancing. How about it?" I tilted my head so I can see him. And I felt myself smiling. Why not?

I grinned and turned my head to the teacher, drawing a happy face on my sketchpad. Miss Kia smiled. "Alright then.. I guess we have Jimin and Ayumi to do some dancing.. specifically.."

"Contemporary!" Jimin continued. "We won't let you down."

"Alright, any objections?" Miss Kia scanned the class, and lucky enough, no one was against it. It was my first time to actually try dancing with competition. "Okay, yay! Jimin, Ayumi, it starts next month."

"They get all the fun." one of the guys complained, though not loud enough for Miss Kia to hear as she started discussing her lesson. "Dancing is overrated. If there was someone who I knew for sure was a good dancer, it was Jiyeon."

"I agree." another nodded. "After all, she's been cheerleader since freshman. Sucks she wasn't chosen."

I decided to ignore them. I never really found anything good in acknowledging such comments, and besides, I was going to dance with Jimin!