Chapter Fourteen

My eyes lit up at the sight of a certain group.

Giggling, I made my way to them and tapped Namjoon's shoulder. They turned around.

I pulled out my phone, 'Where's Jimin?'

"He's already inside," Hoseok answered. "He's pretty much pumped up with the whole festival thing. He wanted to inside already, and at the same time, wait for you."

"Ayumi, you look so cute in your hanbok." Eri complimented. Talk about cute - yeah, she looked really cute in hers! More of beautiful than adorable, since her physique was tall and lean. She had her hair tied in a bun, and since my hair was short, I had it loose.

I grinned and bowed in gratitude. 'All of you guys look cute in your outfits, too! Really!'

From the corner of my eye, I see Namjoon give Yoongi a nudge, but maybe I was just dreaming. Yoongi cleared his throat and pocketed his phone, "Yeah. Of course. How about we go inside now?"

"When are the fireworks going to start, anyways?" Eri questioned as we strolled around the place. I turned my head from time to time to try and find Jimin. Where was he?!

"9." Namjoon checked his watch. "We have an hour and a half."

"And I'll be leaving in an hour," Yoongi added.

My brows furrowed, and I moved so I was next to him and tugged the hem of his sleeve, as the twins lead the way.

'I thought you'd come with me?'

"I'm here." he said bluntly.

I frowned, 'But it's a firework festival, FIREWORKS!! I don't consider you coming with me to a firework festival without watching them.'

He scoffed, "What's with you wanting me to watch them with you so badly?"

I flushed. I didn't want to tell anybody. I shook my head, 'Later. Just please watch them with me.'

He sighed, obviously giving in.

I see Jimin standing by a stall, eating cotton candy, and maybe I got way too excited, because I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

I think I'm too affectionate. PDA isn't necessarily praised as much in Korea.. but since my thoughts were so loud, I always tended to make use of my actions.

"Ayumi!" Jimin giggled as I pulled away. "You're so cute in your hanbok!"

I smiled and nodded, signing that I thought the same for him.

"I saw this interesting game nearby," Jimin grinned mischievously. "Let's give it a try!" not even waiting for a reply, who scurried off, and we followed after him.

"Aish, he shouldn't be running." Hoseok clicked his tongue. "Oi, Jimin!"

"Ah, don't do that, Hoseok." Yoongi turned his head. I wouldn't blame them if they were close - after all, they are in the same batch. "People'll get the wrong idea."

Hoseok pouted, "But he might trip."

"Wow, if he was to trip, I'd be laughing so hard. Can you imagine it?" Eri rolled her eyes and took off her hairtie, letting her hair loose. "God. I hate hairties."

"Mom's gonna be mad at you," Namjoon reminded. "She worked hours on that."

They initiated in a small, friendly argument, that ended with a handshake. I giggled and soon found ourselves face to face with a tall booth and a pole hanging horizontally, with a sign on top saying:

'Can you hold yourself up for a minute?'

"Ta-da!" Jimin waved at the booth.

My brows furrowed, and I shook my head in disagreement. Unless I wanted to get injured, then yes, it would be fun to try it. And I wasn't really a strong person..