Chapter Nine

The ride was quiet.

I already texted my dad the address using Yoongi's phone and I secretly hoped he wouldn't be too angry..

My eyes slightly widened when Yoongi started coughing nonstop. In instinct, I pulled out my water bottle from my bag and handed it to him. He already ran out of his.

He shook his head and drifted his gaze away from me. I clicked my tongue and gently pushed it over to him. He really wasn't a fan of accepting help, huh?

Slowly, the bus pulled to a stop. Since we were in the very back, we decided to wait a few minutes until we got down. I stepped out, and into the provincial place. Fresh air! The town was beautiful.

"Really, Ayumi," he scoffed. "You're the only person besides Namjoon that dares to go to my house."

I smiled and shrugged. Though he had a small smile, he didn't look okay. His eyes seemed tired, and whenever he walked, it looked like he was limping. I motioned him to hand me his phone. Luckily, he understood.

'Are you cold?' I wrote down.

"I'm okay." he said, beginning to walk. I followed after him, taking off my scarf as I did. Maybe I shouldn't have asked - why did 'looking cool' have to matter so much to him?

I gently grabbed his hand, stopping him. I then proceeded to wrap my scarf around his neck. "Ayumi, stop." he says, placing a hand on top of mines. I sent him a reassuring look. "You're so.. obdurate."

My heart skipped a beat as I stared up at him. His eyes were so beautiful. Maybe it was just my imagination, that his gaze dropped on my lips, but it made me snap out of my thoughts and look away.

We walked side by side, and I would often steal him glances, but I hope he didn't notice.. soon, we arrived in front of an old fashioned, but nonetheless pretty house.

My mouth went agape and I clapped my hands in appreciation. He pushed the gate open and stepped inside, when he uncontrollably fell down. I rushed beside him.

"I look like a drunk person." he forced a laugh and gently pushed me, standing on his own and making his way to the door. He rang the doorbell, and slowly, I followed him. "Don't mind anyone, Ayumi."

A guy opened the door, "Yoongi?" then his gaze dropped on me. "Who's the girl?"

"Ayumi. A friend." he said. "We need to get schoolwork done."

The guy glanced on me with a questioning look. I nodded slowly. He sighed. "Dad isn't here yet. Good for you. Also, I'm Min Junho."

I smiled and bowed. I followed Yoongi upstairs, and he pushed the door open into a clean room. He took off his shoes and flopped down on the bed.

Taking off my shoes, I scurried beside him. I pulled his phone from his pocket.

'Do you want me to get you medicine?'

'Where is it?'

He gently snatched his phone from me, "It's in the closet. I can get it, Ayumi." he then sat up, flinching in the process.

I narrowed my eyes and flicked his forehead.

"What the fuck?" he cursed, as I stood up and made my way to the closet. I opened it, and as expected, I found myself face to face with the medicine. "You're treating me like a child."

I grabbed his phone,

'You're giving me no choice but to.'

I opened the pills and handed one to him, along with my water bottle. He eyed it for a while, but gave in and drank it anyways.