Chapter Six

I got more pumped up when classes were over.

"Ayumi, let me pass this project, okay? You go ahead." Jimin patted my shoulder and waved goodbye. I returned it and made my way to the 3rd floor. Usually, I would be heading towards the practice room: but this time, I was heading towards the music room.

I listened closely, but the whole floor was quiet. Pursing my lips, I slowly opened the door to the music room. No one was inside. So I decided to wait for either Jimin or Yoongi inside.

I started to admire the instruments. Woah, I wish I could play one! Wouldn't it be so cool if I could play the guitar? Or the violin? Or the drums? Or the piano! The room was full of beautiful creations, it was so nice to look at.

I wondered what was taking them so long. Yoongi was usually very early, as I would always expect him to be here. And it's been about 20 minutes since Jimin excused himself.

I sat on the couch. Everything was going well, until I heard a slam from another room. It wasn't too loud, though from where I was, I could tell it was nearby. I was hesitant.

What was that?

I didn't want to move.

I was scared. I was always easily scared.

Just then, I could hear voices. They didn't seem too amused. They were faint, but there was obviously more than one person.

It wasn't my business. I was scared, and I didn't know what to do. As much as I hate to admit it, I didn't know how to fight back. Especially physically.

But I had to do something..

Maybe I was misinterpreting things. So slowly and quietly, I exited the music room and traced the sounds. I found myself in front of the men's bathroom.

"Please stop." a voice coughed in pain. My eyes widened: it was Jimin! I started to panic. I didn't know what to do.

"All you have to do is avoid the moon." another familiar voice scoffed: Minjun. I was sure of it. I started to become more panicked.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Jimin talked back, and I heard a punch being thrown at him. My dad told me to never engage in fights, much less if it wasn't mine. But he was my friend.. even if it didn't involve fighting, I had to help him.

My chest started to ache.

I was out of my mind. Yeah.. most likely. I stumbled inside the bathroom. It was Minjun and two of his friends. One of them was my classmate..

I knew they wouldn't be able to understand me, but I started signing.

'Please stop!'

'Don't count Jimin in this.'

I crouched down to help Jimin up, when a guy pushed me away, and they started beating Jimin up again. As two of his friends did the work, Minjun stepped forward.

"Let's have a deal: we'll let him go if.." he tapped his foot and smirked. "If you talk."

I didn't know what to feel.

My head started to hurt.

What did I.. do?

"Ah, you're one heck of a villain, Minjun." one of the guys laughed as they kicked Jimin to the stomach. My mind couldn't process anything.

"Just one word. One word." Minjun held up a finger.

"Ayumi-"

"Come on." he cuts Jimin off. "Don't you want to help your friend?"