Chapter 4: Miss Me?

Last chapter:

J- still he touched you and you belong to me! And I'll punish you later when I have you in my arms.

Y/n- no you won't I'll hide

J- hide all you want but I'll always find you and I know where you apartment is

Y/n- h-h-how?

J- your boyfriend told me and I didn't even have to torture him, stay put I'll get you in a few hours babe

Y/n- your a psycho

J- only for you babe, wait for me, I need to go love you and have a nice day

End of phone call

He hung up on you leaving you scared and traumatized.

~Your POV~

You run to your room and grab a gym bag. You throw in all your important belongings. Like money, clothes, and food.

You grab your purse that already has your wallet, phone charger, credit cards and money. You grab your car keys and gym bag and get ready to leave.

You open your front door and you freeze in your spot when you hear an all to familiar voice.

" y/n lives in room 108"

" thank you mam"

No doubt that's Jungkook. He said a couple hours. Your panicking and sweating. You go back into your apartment and lock the door. You drop your bag and purse and grab your phone to call 911.

As you dial and call, it says no service which is impossible. There has to be service.

*knock*

You gulp and back away from the door. He knocks again and your heart starts pounding.

" you can't escape me" he says. You don't answer hoping to trick him into thinking you already left so he would leave.

" I know your in there because I slashed the tires on your car" he says and now your panicking

" I called the cops they will be here any minute" you lie trying your best to not sound scared and weak.

" stop lying I jammed the signal so no calls can be made so why don't you just let me in" he says calmly

" n-no go a-away" you try to sound confident but failed miserably.

" y/n if you don't open this door I will force my way in and your punishment will be worse." He threatens and you can see the door handle moving.

You run to your room and lock the door. You hear your front door open and Jungkook closing it. Your heart starts racing and fear consumes you.

"Y/n come out form there" he says. You have no where to run. Your trapped. You open your closet and grab a bat that you have. You hide behind your door waiting for Jungkook to enter.

Jungkook opens the bedroom door and walks in. You swing the bat as hard as you can with all your strength and hit him on his back. He falls down and groans in pain.