Chapter 13: Baby Talk

Your POV

The majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape and through the thin gray curtains of the bedroom window hitting your face straight in your eyes causing you to wake up.

You find yourself tightly in Jungkook's embrace and the feeling of being curled up in his arms with our fingers intertwined and the soft feel of his breath on your neck can never be put to words but it's where you belong and it's in his arms that you feel at home.

" what are you thinking about babe?" he mumbles half awake with his eyes still closed.

" Nothing" You say and attempt to get of bed but only resulted in being pulled back and being held tightly in his embrace.

" just a few more minutes" he breathes on your neck as his hands are placed tightly on your sides.

" I'm hungry" you pride his hands of your body and get of the bed.

You walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You splash cold water on your face and it feels good on your skin.

You just now realize all the intense hickeys he left all over your body. You walk out the bathroom to meet Jungkook's eyes that are staring back at yours. You walk to the closet and throw on shorts and a black spaghetti strap to hide the fact that your blushing. You put your hair in a cute but messy bun only to realize that the hickeys are noticeable.

"Look at this!" You point at the hickeys all over your neck down to your boobs.

" you couldn't place it in a lower area"

" no, I intended, so you wouldn't wear revealing clothing" Jungkook smiles proudly with a hint of jealousy

" but your not so bad yourself. Did you see this masterpiece? Look what you did to my back." Jungkook turns around facing his back to you and laughed.

There are scratches all over. You laughed.

" if only you weren't doing it so hard" you retort back and he turns  around with a devilish smirk.

" I had to be rough" he responds licking his bottom lip making his way towards you.

" if not what kind of punishment would it have been" he whispers into your ear.

You push him away fluttered and he just laughs at your reaction.

" get dressed we're going out" Jungkook says before disappearing into the bathroom.

You do as he says and look for something to wear that covers the hickeys. It's very difficult but finally you select an outfit.

The areas which hickeys are still seen you cover with makeup and your hair

The areas which hickeys are still seen you cover with makeup and your hair. Jungkook steps out the bathroom and takes you in.

" I thought I made it clear that you can't wear revealing tops anymore" he says