Chapter 42: Nothing to lose

Your POV

" toss the gun to the side" she says and you do so.

"Good now face me slowly" she orders and you turn around slowly to face her.

Her hair is long and crimson red like blood. She's wearing black leggings and a black long sleeve crop top. Her stomach is visible and covered in old scars.

She's aiming her gun at you and she glances at Taehyung then proceeds to laugh as if it's amusing.

" aww your friend Taehyung is unconscious and by the looks of it needs a doctor." She says pointing out the obvious.

" if your so concerned then let us leave" you say staring at her then back at the gun that's aimed at your chest.

"not after what you did to Kris, he's in worse condition than your pal in the closet" she says having so much fun by having control of the situation.

"Isn't that how you people interrogate to get what you want, I just simply  did the same to your friend" You say

" I could care less about Kris he was always the weakest" she spats

" Having a heart or showing remorse isn't weak it's the opposite it makes one stronger" you say

" I don't know what he sees in you" she growls her mood changing drastically and looks at you with disgust.

" who Jungkook?" you ask dumbfounded

" who else, he was mine before you came into his life" she spats

" your doing this just to get back with Jungkook" You scoff thinking how pitiful and pathetic she is.

" I am the one he really loves and your such a rat that seeped through the cracks. Your an ugly whore who is seeking money" she rants and she couldn't be more wrong

" If you were the one he truly loved then he wouldn't have proposed to me" you state and lift your left hand up showing her the engagement ring

She walks closer to you to see the ring and you can see the jealousy and anger building up in her eyes.

" You stole him from me!" She screams at the top of her lungs and she gets ready to pull the trigger but  you headbutt her hard.

Wendy falls onto the ground and you  kick her gun from her reach then you quickly proceed to grab Jieun but your tackled to the ground by Wendy.

You kick her in the stomach and try to grab the gun but she punches you hard across your face. Your struggling to get her off you but she's obviously had more training.

In the struggle she ends up on top of you and you try to reach for your gun when she kicks it to the closet.

" take the baby and leave"  She yells to Kris.

"No! don't touch her" you yell and try to get her off you but she's holding you down. She has all her weight on your stomach when she begins to choke you. It's hard to breathe and the oxygen is getting lower. You dig your nails into her arms trying to get her off you but she doesn't budge.

Your starting to lose consciousness, your eyes closing but your forcing them to stay open when you hear a single gunshot being fired followed by a loud thud.

"Get off her before I shoot you too" you recognize the voice it's Taehyung.

He's holding Wendy's gun that you had kicked to the closet. Kris is now dead on the floor in a pool of blood.

"I said get off her" he repeats

She eyes him for a few seconds then takes her hands off your neck. She gets off you and slowly stands up. You gasp and cough for air rapidly.

Taehyung attempts to shoot her but there is no more ammo. "Fuck" he curses under his breath.

She picks up your gun from the ground and smiles at Taehyung. Your eyes widen in fear but Taehyung who is facing death looks un-phased. He doesn't waver when she places her finger on the trigger.

"Don't act tough right now" she spats

" I know who you really are" Taehyung says with a straight face

"tch your no fun" she says and shoots Taehyung in the leg, he kneels down and bites down his lower lip to prevent him from yelling.

" I'll make you scream" she says and this time aims at his already bruised up shoulder. His facial expression doesn't change but yours sure as hell did.

You immediately try to stand up but the lack of oxygen makes it difficult. "Stop! S-shoot me, SHOOT ME!" You scream to get her to look at you.

Taehyung's eyes widen in fear when she turns around and aims the gun at you.

" y/n what are you doing!"

"You've done so much for me already and now it's my turn to return the favor" you reply

"Cut the crap, but now I see you'll scream and yell if I do something to her" she says waving the gun around aimlessly.

"She's family but you will never know what family is" he responds

"My family is Jungkook and in order to keep him I must get rid of her" she says with jealousy beaming in her eyes.

She walks closer to you and kneels down. She grabs you by the chin forcing you to look at her.

"I'm the one he loves remember that" she says and wastes no time, she places her finger on the trigger and proceeds to shoot you but Jungkook comes running in.

You see him but so does she. She smiles widely at him and lowers the gun.

"It's over Wendy, their dead" Jungkook says

"I don't care about them I only care about you" she says

" the police are here and so are the paramedics let them take Taehyung and y/n" he says delicately trying not to set her off

" your lying I had someone cut the power" she says

"But Namjoon left and came back with the authorities, go have a look" Jungkook says and gestures to the window.

She walks towards the window and peeks through the blinds and sees cop cars and an ambulance outside.

" I have nothing to lose then" she says smiling

<><><><><><><><>

Sorry for taking so long to update