Chapter 12: I'm Sorry

Jungkook POV

I knock down every door, everything that looks like a place where she might be hiding in. People willingly let my men enter their homes turning the place upside down knowing who I am.

"Not here!" I hear one of them yell out to the others.

"Fuck y/n enjoy the last few seconds of your freedom" I mentally cuss. I search on my own and I hear what sounds like someone calling for help.

I turn my head in the direction of the voice but it's silent now. My heart starts pounding like crazy against my chest. I follow my instincts and go in the direction of the plead being called.

As I get closer I hear cries for help. My heart stops beating and feet glued to the ground. I recognize that cry anywhere it belongs to my y/n.

I see a pathetic looking house hiding behind trees that can easily be overlooked at night. The yelling continues and I rush to her.

The door is locked and I can't kick it down because of the metal fence door. Without thinking I jump through the window, glass shattering.

" NO STOP! JUNGKOOK!!!" Y/n screams

My eyes widen and fist tighten. I completely ignore the pain as I pull out my gun and without giving it a second thought I pull the trigger.

The gunshot echoes loudly throughout the house. The bastard groans in pain and is on the ground bleeding out.

Y/n looks at me then the guy at the ground. I walk over to the body and stand over it. I place the gun on his forehead and look him dead in the eye.

" p-p-please DON'T" He cowardly cries

" then you shouldn't have touched what is mine" I glare

" I d-didn't know she belonged to you sir" He whimpers

" doesn't matter" I ready my gun to shoot him once more but a soft hand gently grabs my left hand making me face her.

" Jungkook don't" she says looking at me with sad eyes. I notice the few bruises she has and that makes me more furious.

I pull the gun away from his face and put it away but instead I kick him hard on his stomach for what he did to what's mine. He coughs up blood and I'm still not satisfied with his suffering.

"Death would be to easy of a punishment for what you did to her" I say and focus my attention on y/n.

She looks at me with frightening eyes and yet she tightens her hold on my hand. Her small body is shaking and her bare legs are shown.

" Jungkook... I'm sorry" she cries. I'm furious with her but I try and control it.

" let's go" I say coldly and carry her bridal style. My men already arrive on the scene and give them instructions to detain the bastard in the basement and to clean up the mess.

I'll make sure he gets what he deserves for putting y/n through this. Why am I not as furious as I was earlier with her? Why am I not shouting at her for trying to abandon me? Did seeing her so vulnerable and fragile cause me to...?

I'm lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear her soft weak voice call out my name. I simply hum in response as she snuggles her head to my chest. I'm sure she can hear my heart beating rapidly.

" Thank you" she smiles genuinely at me and my heart melts at the very sight.

I'm crazy in love with you y/n that I'm willing to kill anyone who hurts you.

I smile in return and kiss the top of her head. " don't think all is forgiven" I let her know as we finally reach the car.

Your POV