Chapter 5: Smut scene

WARNING

This chapter is a smut scene only so if you don't like that sort of thing or whatever the case may be don't read this chapter and skip it. Leave now and read the next chapter it won't affect if you skip this.

There is mature and sexual content so read at your own risk. You've been warned.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" now what should I do for your punishment?" Jungkook says seductively, his eyes filled with lust. Your eyes widen and you try to get out of his hold but that makes him tighten his grip on you. He laughs at your reaction.

Holding your wrists above your head against the wall, he pressed his lips on yours. You try breaking away but his hold was too tight. He then pulled away with a grin on his face.

" Don't deny me babe, I need you right now" he whispered into your ear seductively sending a chill down your spine.

Right after saying that he attacks your neck leaving hickeys. You try your hardest to hold in your moans but you gave in when he moved to your collar bone sucking on your sweet spot.

" I'll make you moan my name" he said between kisses on your neck. He pushed you up on the wall and you wrap
your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He supports you by placing his hands on your ass and in one swift move he lays you on the bed.

He groans softly, low in his throat and then his arms circled you, gathering you against him and you both rolled over the bed, tangled together still kissing.

Before you know it he's got both your hands in his viselike grip above your head and he's pinning you to the bed using his lips. You feel his erection on your lower belly.

He wastes no time in unbuttoning his shirt and you stare at his intense well built abs and he grabs your hand and makes you trace it downwards.

In seconds we're both left in our underwear. He admires your choice of lace lingerie in his favorite color, red. He kisses your jawline and makes his way down to your breasts. He leaves a trail of hickeys as soft moans leave your lips all sounds like music to his ears.

Suddenly, he sits up and tugs your red lace panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. He's hovering over you and then it's inside of you, hard and fast. You groan and run your fingernails across his back. And he gasps a strangled moan. He nuzzles your neck, bitting down, as he flexes his hips, deliciously slowly, filling you again and again. He smirks against your neck and his fingers curl around your jaw.

He slid his hands underneath you and grasped your lower back firmly. Your breathing quickened.

As he kisses your left breast and massages the other you grab his hair and tangling your fingers through it.

" baby don't cry, you just have to adjust to my size again" he says licking your tear away. You didn't even notice you cried but it wasn't because of the pain.

He begins rocking you faster. Your bodies  moving perfectly together. Your fingers dig into his back making him groan. He thrust faster making you moan loudly.

" I'll make you moan louder" he leaves you shocked and in one swift move he turns you around and slaps your bare ass. He begins thrusting once more but this time faster not letting you adjust.

You couldn't contain yourself this time that you moaned so loud. " I'm about to cum" you moan and he turns  you around so now your facing him.

" not yet babe" he kisses you lips quickly and turns both of you around. Jungkook is now laying on the bed and Your on top of him now. You ride his dick as he holds on to your waist. You move your hair back and placing your hands on his build abs. " y/n I'm going to cum" Jungkook moans and does. He cums inside of you and white liquid drips down both your bodies. You cum as well and it's just a mess of white liquid.

Your bodies pressed against each other as he kisses you deeply exploring every inch of your mouth. You didn't fight back because you love the way it feels.

You break the kiss to catch your breath and just lay down the king size bed. Jungkook pulls your body next to him so your laying your head on his bare chest with his arms around you.

" enjoyed your punishment? Cause next time I won't be so gentle" he says and you can't see his face but it does send a chill down your spine.

Jungkook kisses the top of your head and you both fall asleep.