Chapter 44: In memory of...

Your POV

A swarm of cops and men in uniform storm the room. Two gunshots went off one came from Wendy the other from a police officer. Your world stopped spinning. You were suddenly cold. The type of cold that burns.

Your chest became heavy and breathing turned difficult. The only words that left your mouth were his name.

A cop came to you and lifted you up. You tuned out her voice and ran to Jungkook who was laying on the floor. You kneel down beside him as a paramedic tends to him.

You grab his hand tightly as if your preventing death from taking him.

"Don't leave me! I forbid you, you said we'd get marry  that you'd marry me, Jungkook please don't let go" You choke on your words but somehow manage to get a few out.

"Miss we have to take him to the hospital" the paramedic says and you struggle let go of his cold hands.

You want to ride with him to the ambulance but you can't. You grab Jieun who is still crying and take her in your arms.

"Mam do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

You completely ignore the cop and go outside to where the ambulances are parked. Taehyung and Jin are also going to the hospital yo get treated.

"Y/n" Namjoon hugs you carefully

"Joonie I'm-"

"Shh I know, it'll be okay"he says soothingly

" y/n someone missed you," Yoongi says and you see Jaehyun being cradled by Hoseok.

A huge weight was lifted off your shoulders but not from your chest.

" What are we gonna tell the cops? Their searching the whole place we can end up in jail for who knows how long" Hoseok says.

" I'll handle it" Namjoon says

"There's a reason why your Jungkook's right hand" Yoongi adds

" I need to go to the hospital to be there for Jungkook" you say

" I understand y/n We'll watch Jieun and Jaehyun, Yoongi and Jimin will go with you" Namjoon says

You nod and quickly rush to the hospital with Yoongi and Jimin. Upon arrival you run to the front and ask for Jungkook.

"Where is he?!" You raise your voice

" who?"

"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook he got shot" you say frustrated with the stupid desk lady.

"He got admitted to surgery" she says

" what about Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi asks

"Mr Jin is already out of surgery and Mr Taehyung is still in surgery" she replies

"What room is he in?" Jimin asks

" Floor 7 and room number 16" she says

We go take the elevator to see Jin. You remember seeing him get shot and then kicked repeatedly.

Your overwhelmed with fear. You fear for Jin. You fear for Taehyung. You fear for Jungkook. Your scared of losing them.

They all protected and took care of you.

"Y/n they'll be okay" Yoongi says and rubs your back in attempt to calm you down.

"I hope so" you say