prologue

First of all, thanks for clicking on this story to read! I promise this is not a cliche Vampire story :) 

I hope you enjoy the story! Happy Reading! 

Recently I have a rewritten version of this story. It will contain more plot and juicy details that I missed in this story.

You can read this one first or go to the rewritten version directly! ;)

If you happen to finished this story, there will be a standalone sequel of this book : Destined Vampire's Soulmate. Go check it out! It will be a story of Nathan Kramen

Okay I hold you for too long. Now enjoy the story, vote and comment Vampys! <3

Edited. If you find grammar mistakes or any sort of error, I'd appreciate for the pointers. Enjoy the story :)

•  p r o l o g u e  •

Hi fellas, my name is Clara Spark. I'm 17 years old , a stubborn ,energetic , and cheerful lady you shall say. Both of my parents are Vampires , my father Winston Spark and my mother Leila Spark devoted their life and passion to serve and protect the King , not just any King, a Royal Vampire, King Vladis Crimson, a ruthless wise King. As a Vampire Guardian, they alleged their duty to protect the King under overall circumstances , so that the King wouldn't be necessary to confront his enemies physically and emotionally. 

Vamp guardian is basically bodyguards in disguise, no one knows of their existence except the King and few royal members. I pretty much admired my parents and wanted to be one of the Vamp guardians when I grew up. That's my dream, however my parents keep reasoning with me, entirely objecting to my only dream with the reason that I'm not a fully developed Vampire. 

Remaining in status as a human makes me cringe everytime i think about it. Of course i would do anything to turned as a vampire, it's totally ridiculous that a born Vampire didn't have any fangs, blood obsession, lust, the worst part is I could never feel anything toward my opposite sex! Unfortunately , fate had spoken" it's not the time yet".

Walking by a block of stores, pedestrians walk apace, attracted by the rich aroma of coffee , I enter the crowded coffee shop ordering a hot espresso.

"Hey darling !"

An enthusiastic voice approaches me. A 185 cm tall, light blonde neat brushed up hair, white T wrapped his fit built body and black skinny striped jeans paired up with black & white laced sneakers, his blueish eyes glanced at me as he pulled me into a tight hug.

Nathan Kramen, a best friend of mine, knows all tiny details about me (technically known me better than myself ) and a spy of my dear mother. I hugged him back tightly as he slowly pulls off, his charming smile still linger on his face ,

"How do you know I'm here, Nat?" I asked as I came near to the pick up bar for my coffee.

"I just knew Sparky." he chuckles.

Swiping my long wavy blonde hair to my left shoulder,he grabbed my hand leaving the coffee shop. He always knows where I am without me telling him and whenever I ask him , he never tells me. In my case , when the sun goes down , it's extremely dangerous for me to trail the road alone .

Miraculously, Nathan is my guardian angel, he is always there whenever I need him. He rarely complains to mom about my headlong behaviour though sometimes I really annoyed him. He walks me home in a swift , a simple folk house with heart-warming atmospheres inside the house. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow! " I cheered as he laughed softly at my thrilled tone.

"You better brace yourself, the school is full of Vamps." he teased me as he shuddered his elbow toward mine. 

"Hey, don't spoil it. You certainly knew I've been waiting to enter this elite school since I'm a baby. " I winked at him. 

"I doubt that you want to study at that age. " I laughed at his joke so hard that my cheek flushed red as a tomato.

"I'll see you tomorrow Sparky. " he muttered as he scrambles my hair messily.

"Better watch out for me ,Kramen." I laughed softly as I waved him goodbye. He watches me with his gorgeous smile till the door closes behind me. 

"Dad , mom ? " I yelled. They are probably not home yet. I stomped upstairs to my room. Hanging my pouch bag on the hangers behind the door, cleaning myself with a hot shower , clothe myself with a comfy sweater and short sporty pants, I slept soundly.

"Sleep tight Sparky." phone buzzes with message notification from Nathan K.