Chap 13 :: Revelation

*Nathan POV*

As dawn breaks over the city, my best vamp guards and I equipped ourselves with weapons & silver ground into dust fragments enough to knock down the immense guards surrounded the mansion. Although we could kill them relentlessly, options without severe bloodshed should be considered, thus the main purpose to attack was based solely to save my mate. My Sparky.

We moved out with 3 Volvo SUV , sped up through the hidden tracks along the hills and finally stopped by the nearest mainroad next to the thick woods. I sneaked into the mansion in a whoosh as my vamps knock down those guards deftly in muteness.

I detected her scent ,trailed up the stairs and paced up to the door ,twist the doorknob to find it locked. In seconds I'm able to unlock the door , I got in hastily while I caught the sight of the crimson eyes staring into my soul.

"You're not going to take her away from me. " he snapped at me glaring at me murderously

"She's coming with me. She's not safe here. " I ignored his glare, stomping forward to carry her.

"Who are you to decide?!" He let out a low growl.

"Damn it, the hybrids are after her because of you! She can't stay here , you can't even cleaned up the mess a mole have been doing in your mansion. Her life is in danger as long as she stays here." I stated.

It's partly true that I wanted so badly to steal her away, seeing the danger she's in was one of my priority to keep her safe.

"No. She isn't. You're trying to steal her away from me , don't you? Sneaky bastard thinking I'll let you to do so."

He jumped on throwing a punch towards my face which I dodged it alertly , my legs found its way to tripped him as he fall on the ground hard, i pulled up his body before he could react slamming him toward the wall knocking air out of his lungs. He's a pureblood and would recover fast, his unconsciousness led me to her who was deeply asleep. I carried her in bridal style, call out my vamps sped to our SUVs and accelerate our way to my penthouse in no time.

*Clara POV*

"Please kill us if you have to , but leave her out of this. She didn't know any of this, Jasper" tears rolled down her cheek as a dark figure stepped on her back , she groaned in silence.

"You can kill us , however destiny had decided. Nothing would change whether you kill us or not. A ruthless coward like you shouldn't born to this world! " a man yelled at him , the two tall figures kicked his legs and broke them . He winced in pain fell on the ground.

"Oh yeah? Is that so? I will change the destiny by started killing you both and finished her dear life. " a tall figure wearing a blue cloak chortled sinisterly.

"Sadly, she don't even know the truth that you two are no parents apart from babysitting that old man's royal blood he have hidden so desperately these years. Too bad, I found her. Yay!" Both of the vamp guardians frowned as he laughed like a lunatic psycopath.

"Where's that girl ?" He snorted looking at the guardians with disgust.

"She's in her room, master " one of the figure answered.

Immediately , the blue cloak figure rushed upstairs while the two vamp guardian stand on their ground and fought the remaining cloak figures.

Cold air drifted into the room of his presence brought the death aura darken the room in seconds. He watched as the girl slept soundly paced toward her side bed laying next to her.

She shivers of the sudden coldness when her elbow bumped into something hard. She turned and open her eyes when she saw that crimson eyes staring into hers, just inches away from her face.

His evil laughters chuckles echoed, she quickly jump on het feet when he suddenly pulls my hair to the bed, she screamed her lungs out ,he didn't release his grip instead he slammed het head toward the floor.

"Blood... " she squeake as her sob escapes her mouth.

He steps closer to her again, picking her up and slamned her body to the floor. Her limb body relentlessly lies on the floor, helplessly squeaking "please.. spare me... "

She sob as he glares at her in disbelief and his eyes turn crimsonly redder nearly black, wicked laughs escapes his lips, "Why should I spare you, you filthy human scum! " she startled at his vicious growl.

Bearing countless pain , she faced behind him and crawl over to the door. "Momm!! Dad!!! " she screamed.

He sat on her trickling his fingernail down her neck, she shakes uncontrollably as she keep screaming for her parents.

He scratches through the flesh from my neck to my chest , following a painful bite . Her last scream reverberate through the room as she fainted.

***

"Noo!!!" I panted and breathe hardly for air, sitting up on my bed I touched my temple assuring myself that it was just a dream. May it be the vision of the tragedy that night? The pain in my surrealistic dream awaken my deepest fear. I sighed in relief when Nathan embraces me into his chest, leaning in I hugged him tighter.

"You are alright... " I stated. Waves of consolation washed away my agitation worrying he might experienced anguish of constant torment simply because of me.

"I'm alright, Sparky.."his hand patted my back softly.

"Who's Jasper, Nat? " he pulled away and locked his gaze to mine, his gaze hold on the bolt out of the blue expression, "How do you know Jasper?" He stuttered.

That's when I sensed the lives in jeopardy secrets beyond the wall of reality I have been living this years.

"And who exactly is my parents? My biological parent."