Chapter 15 :: Accepting my mate

Sorry for the late updatess guyss..
I'll try to update regularly, especially I have finished my mid term tests. Which ends today fortunately.. Hehe

Thanks for readingg and have a nice day!

*Nathan POV* 

Her chest rises up and down her breathing and stable heartbeat soothed my heart with warmth and contentment. Looking at her sleeping so peacefully was the best image I could ask for, pure and beautiful and innocent as she always was. 

Take a last look of my dear one, I stepped out of her room and senses a presence in the house. 

"Valentino" I let out a low growl. Not intend to wake her up although she's a heavy sleeper. 

"I'm here to..." 

"I know. " I cut him off as he frowned and glared at me coldly. I gestured him to follow me to my study room next to Sparky room. 

I knew he is here to claim what belongs to him. My Sparky... 

His Sparky. 

"You can take her with you once she's awake and if she's willing to. " I spoke out to broke the silence of uneasiness. 

"She's mine. She will come with me one way or another. " 

I glared at him and he glared back sternly. I wanted to deny his words and argue about how wrong he is to claim her. He doesn't deserve to be with her. After all the hardships and suffering she has to went through, where was he when she needed him the most? Who was there to protect her when those bullies and Vampires who wanted to harm her? 

"How about the hybrids? They won't rest until they kill her. How are you going to deal with that? " I asked worriedly. The hybrids, Jasper to be exact, he is the psychotic leader of those rogues. She was safe all these years, thanks to the Vamp guardians King of Kaaremeth has appointed due to her protection. Now the barrier of protection shattered and her transition to a pureblood enlarge the possibility of her life which Jasper will make hay of this condition in hand. 

"I'll protect her with my life. She will be under the protection of my Kingdom. Jasper will be taken down, you can mark my words." 

"Protect her? I chuckled at his ridicule reply. 

"If you were to protect her, you should have been in the first place, why now?! I have stayed by her side and protected her, what are you doing when she needs you by her side?" 

*Valentino POV* 

"If you were to protect her, you should have been in the first place, why now?! I have stayed by her side and protected her, what are you doing when she needs you by her side?" 

My throat dried and once in a lifetime, I am speechless. His words were like a dart sharply hit the centre of the dartboard pierce through my lungs. 

Clenched and unclenched my fist, I gritted my teeth of the anger fuming inside me, I desperately needed to kill something to destroy everything in my path. 

A spark tingles within my skin spreading through my nerves as a small soft hand grip mine, I was stunned at the blissful sensation exploded in my head. 

I turned my head a little to look at the wonderful creature who calmed my anger in less than a sec, no one else could calm me down. By means of none, they might die to try. She stood there stunned just like me, she stared at something so intense that I realized she was staring at her bracelet. The ruby stones lit up a red crimson colour. 

"I'll leave you two, behave. She will leave here with my consent. Don't you dare do anything stupid." 

He cursed under his breath and left in a swift.