Chapter 6 :: Stay

*This book will be edited when it's completed.

I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes and errors,

Hope you like my story, Vamp lovers! If you dont mind, please vote and comments!

With lots of love,

Carolyn. *

I woke up groaning in pain as my head aches , my cheeks stained with my dried tear drops, lousily I trudge toward the bathroom. Washed my face ,looking right to the mirror you can tell I'm in a total mess. Teary red eyes, swollen lips , hair messy like birds nest. The loss of my parents are too much to bear alone. I desperately needed someone by my side right now. Like.. Now. The name that seems to appear on my mind unexpectedly was Nathan. He's my childhood friend or my brofriend you named it, I cling to him since then through all happy and sad moments. He's the only one I'd like to spend my whole life with him. I smiled bitterly of my thoughts.

Cleansing my body with vanilla scrubs, warm water calms up the nerves that had been tensed all night. Picking a matching undergarment, a black oversized sweater tuning with my favourite black legging and a pair of white sneakers.

Ding! I turned my head and gazed relievedly ,catching a glimpse of my phone on the side table beside the king sized bed.
A message popped in.

"I'll be waiting for you in the dining room, Sparky." -Nathan.

" I'll be there in 5."

Before twisted the doorknob to get oit of the room, Valentino was twisting the doorknob, his pushes is so strong that I fell behind my back. "Ouch! " I groaned furrowing my brows.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you.." he said while pulling me up to stand on my feet.

"Its okay." I said in a hoarse voice, pacing towards the door, a firm manly hand grab my wrist, "Where are you going? " he stared at me blankly, his stare demanding me to stay in the room, his tone was cold and dangerous.

"Why do I need to tell you? " try to released his grasp, his grip tightened till it hurts my wrist so bad when he clenched his finger tips into my skin " You're hurting me, gosh. What's wrong with you?" I yelled at him, annoyed of his sudden childish action. I'm still mourning for my parents and now I need to deal with this spoiled prince for God's sake. Comfort was all that I need, my mood melancholy swings as I pulled my hand forcefully, freed from his grasp, thought he had been given up being childish and ridiculous. He pulled me into a back hug , his fit arms wrap my body just infront of my breast, I felt my face heated up.

"Stay.." he whispers in my ears. His whispers makes me shivers ,trembles of his cold breathe, "My father had suggested you to stay in his mansion for a protection protocol. Your house wasn't safe for you now, as you're in a danger and a target. We had to figure.. "he stopped biting his lips, he was trying to hide something , "Stay here and you'll be fine darling. " His last words sounds unsincere to me somehow, ignoring that fact, I growled at him "First, I won't stay with you or in your mansion. Second, I dont trust you . Third , get the fuck off me!" I shouted as I tackle my elbow back to his stomach.

He loosen his grip obviously shocked of both my statement and elbow attack. I dashes down the stairs to the dining room. I caught a sight of a beautiful feature of a man which I then recognize it's Nathan. I ran toward him and pull him to a hug in my tip toes. Why did he had to be so tall, I grunted in my thoughts. He seems to notice my unsatisfying pout on my face, he carry me up to a hug so I can lean on his shoulder comfortably.

"How are you Spark?" he asked in a soft voice pulling aways while gazing in my eyes and his hands slides down to my waist.

"Not okay.. " I gritted my teeth to hold back almost escaped sobs. Pulling me back to a hug, "Everything will be okay Sparky. I'll always be here for you. I promise. "

I pulled him closer as I sniff in his chest. "Sparky, you are going to stain your mucus on my expensive shirt." he chuckled , i blushed of his sudden joke, hitting his chest lightly , "you jerk" i muttered , i smirked while wiping my tears and mucus (a little) away with a napkin.
"Smile lady Spark, you look ugly when you cry. " he laughed at me , I nudged his elbow muttering "jerk". We then walk to his car to leave the Crimson's mansion.

"Clara! " i heard someone screaming my name. "It's an order Clara! You're staying here whether you like it or not." His eyes turned black , I could felt his stare stabbing through me, a hand grip my shoulder , holding me close to him, "then I'm staying. " Nathan said coldly shooting daggers at him while Valentino stared back to him. They stared each other leaving me confused to such circumstances.

What are their problems? Why do I have to stay here, not Nathan's place? Why did Nathan stay here as well? What are the secrets behind my parents death? Whose the hybrids? There are so many questions left unanswered , but I'm about to find out. No matter what, I'll make sure the culprit pay for his actions, the prices he would never imagine. He will felt the pain 500 times than my parents death, so suffering that he would wish to go to hell himself.

I decided to stay , i 'll play along with the Crimson's game, suspicion and rage grows in me, I felt anxious and angry , now I need to find out who's my mate in order to turned myself. It'll be easier for me that I'm not so fragile and vulnerable as a human.