[4]

Haven wanders around with her head in the clouds. She was always like this, it was always hard to get her attention whenever she was in her daydream daze.

There was barely anybody in sight just the way she liked it. Haven somehow found herself making her way to her Ex-Friends home.

Her eyes start to burn as she stopped to stare for a bit. She really did miss them, and when they left her, she was broken. But Harry, Gil, and Uma saved her from crumbling. They saved her and she was so grateful for that. They helped her get back in her toes and actually show emotion. She buried her feeling about her friends a long time ago. Now seeing them after months a lot of emotions resurfaced.

She sighed and angrily kicked the nearest garbage can.

The Four villain Kids jolted up at the sudden sound from outside. Mal and Evie walked outside to see what all the commotion was about.

When they walked down the stairs that lead them outside, they saw a red head walking away in the distance. Mal and Evie looked at each other and nodded.

"Haven. "Mal called out to Her. At the sound of Mals voice Havens whole body froze. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her mind was all over the place. Anybody could tell that there was something wrong with the princess of hearts.

Haven smiled,putting on a mask and turned around to face Evie and Mal.

She strutted towards them with confidence and placed her hand on her hip.

"What pleasure it is seeing you two here." She said sarcastically.

"What do you want." Haven snapped.

"What happened to you Haven?" Evie asked looking into Havens eyes with sadness.

"You happened. But why am I even complaining? I had changed into someone with power. Someone who is feared and someone who is better." She said lowly with a smirk playing on her lips.

"We didn't mean to leave you here." Mal said looking down at her shoes out of guilt.

"But you did, you could had came and got me off of this god forsaken isle, away from my mother, but you didn't. You even had the KING as your boyfriend and you didn't even mumble a word about me." Haven spat angrily. Her hair had turned a lighter shade of red while her eyes turned ten shades Darker. They could tell that she was angry.

"Bu-" Evie started but Haven cut her off.

"I don't want to listen to another word that comes out of either of your mouths. I am sick and tired of you guys getting everything you want. Having the perfect life that half the people here would die for. So please do me a favour and leave me alone before I loose it completely." Haven spat turning around on her heels and walking away.

Haven felt guilty for saying that to them but she felt so good at the same time.

She made her way back up to her house knowing that her mom is going to yell at her for not doing her chores.

-----------------------------

  "What was it?" Carlos asked Evie and Mal as Soon as they walked into the room. "It was Haven" Mal said with a sigh as she sat down on the couch by Carlos.

"What happened?"Jay asked with a spark of interest.

"She was mad, VERY mad" Mal said.

"I never thought us leaving would have such a big impact in her." Evie said staring off into the distance sadly.

"She did this to herself." Mal said looking at her nails.

"Do you really believe that?"Evie asked Mal shocked.

"She was everything to us when we were here and we meant everything to her. But we didn't even give her a second thought when we left. We should of tried to bring her to Auradon. Now look at her, She is like a second Mal except worse." Evie said. Everyone was silent, they knew she was right.

"Now she has sided with Uma and is helping them get the wand." Jay sighed.

"Not to mention helping them capture Ben and using him as bait"Carlos added. Mal glared at Carlos as if to tell him 'your not helping.'

"We should go and get started on the wand." Carlos said standing up.

Carlos and Jay have a 3D printer in  their room back at  Auradon. So they are going to go back to Auradon and print off the fairy godmother's wand. Then they are going to give it to Uma and quickly get off the isle with Ben before Uma realizes that it is a fake.

"Ya ok." Mal said nodding to them. Mal was scared that she wouldn't be able to get Ben back.' What if the plan doesn't work?' She thought.

-----------------------------

  The next day Haven woke up when the sun did. She sighed as she saw the big list of chores she had to do before 12.

-Wash the kitchen
-Sweep the floors
-Wash Mr.fluffy
-Wash the dishes
-Clean the bathroom.
-Cut the garden
-Paint roses
-Wash ALL windows
-Clean the fountain
-Feed the baby jabberwocky
-Sweep the floor again.
-Dust the whole house
-Water the plants
Lunch

        6 HOURS LATER (11:00am)

  Haven wipes the sweat off her forehead as the sun beams down in her face. She was on her last chore, watering the plants.

"Hey Cupid." Harry said walking into her mothers garden.

"Hook." She said not looking at him.

A smile made its way onto Harry's face as an idea came into his mind. He took off his jacket and lays it down on the ground. He backed up a bit a runs towards Haven full speed. Haven didn't know what was going on until she found herself carrying Harry on her back.

"Harry what are you doing?" she asked trying to get him off of her back but he didn't budge.
He gave her an insane laugh and started to play with her hair with his hook.

"Isn't it obvious I am getting a piggy back ride." He laughed. Haven collapsed from the weight with Harry on her back. The  Bucket of water she had in her hand went flying landing on top of the two soaking them.

"Harry." She screeched. She couldn't move that much because harry was straddling her waist keeping her in place.
She stopped struggling once she realized there position. Her heart started to speed up as Harry's face got closer and closer to hers.

Haven couldn't help herself, She grabbed Harry by the neck and pulled him forward placing his lips on top of hers. Harry made a sound of surprise but kissed her back None the less. He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her closer as they kissed. Harry broke the kiss and admired Haven. Her wet red hair was fawned around her head on the ground like a lions mane. Her pale skin gave her an innocent look which they both knew she was anything but innocent. 
She was beautiful. As soon as Harry thought those things he quickly shook his head trying to wash the thought way. He got off of Haven and offered her his hand. She stared at his hand for a second but gratefully grabbed it.

"Let's not talk about this ever." Harry said grabbing her hand and placing something in it. Haven wanted to cry as soon as those words came out of his mouth but didn't show it. She nodded which made him smile. "Good." He said grabbing his jacket and walking away twirling his hook .

Once he was out of sight Haven opened her hand to see what he had given her and her heart stopped. It was the ring that she had lost to him in a battle the first time they met. She grabbed the ring and placed it back into her finger  with smile.

1303 words edited.