{20}

This is just a small filler chapter to tie this to the descendants 3.

Haven looked and Gil and Harry with a smirk.

"I'm gonna win!" Harry said cockily. He stared at the path that entered the forest.

"No way" Gil said shoving Harry slightly.

"Boys! We all know that I am the winner here" Haven said laughing.

"We shall see!" Harry smirked.

"Ready" Gil said

"Set"

"Go" Haven yelled sprinting as fast as she could. The wind blew through her hair and and a laugh erupts from her chest.

Haven was in the lead with Harry close behind and Gil behind Harry. Harry gain lead but not before Haven running faster. They run through the twisty and windy path before Gil tripped on a rock knowing down Harry which made him knock down Haven.

  They all rolled on their backs laughing.

"I was in lead that means I win!" Haven laughed.

"No way" Harry argues getting up in a sitting position. The trio was surrounded by bushes filled with berries. They were purple berries and the were big and was everywhere.

"Yummy!" Gil said grabbing one eating them which caused Haven to role her eyes.

Harry soon followed what Gil was doing and started to try them as well. He smiled and eat a few more.

Suddenly Harry's and Gil's face slipped away into a blank one.

They stopped moving. They just sat there staring off into the distance.

"Guys?" Haven asked snapping her fingers in front of their faces.

They didn't react, they didn't blink and they didn't look her way. She grabbed the berries in their hand to get a better look at the.

  The berries were purple and the one thing they didn't notice was that in had tiny orange specks on it. She gasped when she realized what they were

Those berries were a form of old magic that nobody can undo not even the fairy godmother.

  The berries make the person who eat them forget a few months at a time. Haven wasn't sure how many they eat but she was certain that they eat enough to forget their time at Auradon.

///

"You can't leave" Carlos  said sitting at the end of her bed as she packed her things.

"I have too, they don't remember a thing about auradon and being here Harry will be going back to his old ways. I can't let that happen okay. So where he goes I go" Haven sighed as she zipped up her suitcase.

"I'm sorry Carlos I will miss you" Haven sighed sadly.

Carlos's got off her bed and gave her a hug.

"We'll miss you!" Carlos said sadly letting her go.

"I will too" she gave him one more smile before leaving to go back the isle towing Gil and Harry along with her. They were still in their blank state and they will be like that for the next day.

Off to the isle she went.