{21}

 ^^^ the Queen

^^^ the Queen

^^^^^ Hook

The castle seemed like it was forbidden grounds. The roses around the house were dying and vines were crawling up the side of the house. It was visible to anyone that the house hadn't been touched since Haven had left.

  Haven slowly walked up to the castle. The door was covered in a layer of dust when she pushed it, it rubbed on her hand making them turn black. The door creaked opened loudly as she was greeted but darkness.

  The house was dark inside but she still managed to find her way through the hallways. The house smelled musky from being closed off for so long. She heard whimpering down the hall as she approached her mothers room.

   The door was opened and Havens mother was sitting in a chair facing the fire place. Her back was facing Haven and her shoulders were shaking from silently crying. A strike of guilt hits her heart once she saw the state her mom was in.

"Mom?" Haven asked softly.

Her mothers crying stopped as she whirled around.

"Haven?" Her mother asked softly.

Her mother gasped and ran over to her daughter and pulled her into a hug while crying.

"Never leave me again I can't loose another daughter!" She cried.

"What?" Haven asked shocked. She let go of her mom and sat her down on the bed. Her
Mom slapped her hand over her mouth and then giggled. She brought her finger up to her mouth. "Shhhhhhhh" She said.

She was drunk.

"I had another daughter!" The Queen of hearts admitted.

"I never raised her right, I was mean, and evil and I was never nice to anyone. Than when I had you everything changed. I was given another chance to raise a child right." Havens mother cried.

  "What was her name?" Haven asked still shocked.

"Regina" Her mother said through her sniffles.

"How could you hide this from me? Where is she? How old is she? What does she even look like?" Haven yelled standing in front of her mother.

"I'm sorry, I was only protecting you. Regina is evil and I never wanted you to end up like her. She's in a different part of this realm. Far away from here" Havens mother said.

Haven glared at her mom and stormed out of the room with tears in her eyes. She ran to the dirty fountain that was in the middle of the maze of dying roses. Haven let a tear fall into the fountain as she sat down in the ledge of it.

  Haven heard foot steps approaching her causing her to quickly wipe away the stray tears and cleared up Her face.

She turned around to see Harry.
"Where have you've been?" Was his first words he had said to her since they've been to the isle.

"I've been here taking care of my mom" Haven sighed.

Harry looked around and laughed.

"You haven't been doing a good job!" He said staring at the dead rose.

Haven scoffed and got to her feet and shoved pass him.

"Did I hurt the princesses feelings?" Harry mocked.

"Seriously Harry just leave me alone" Haven groaned in frustration.

"Who died?" Harry asked.

"What?"Haven asked confused

"Your acting like someone just died."Harry grinned trying to get a smile out of Haven but it clearly didn't work.

Haven shoved pass him and started to walk down the stairs walking away from Harry and her house.

  She aimlessly wondered around the isle trying to find something that would get her mind off of her sister.  But nothing was doing it. Her sister constantly clouded her mind.

  She zoned out for a while but banging into someone's chest was what woke her from her daze.

She looked up to see that it was hook.

"You are Haven, Cora's daughter?" Haven looked up startled that someone called her
Mother by her real name.

"You know my mom pretty well don't you?" Haven asked. Hook nodded his head and nodded his head towards his ship the Jolly Roger. Telling her to follow him. She followed him to his headquarters and sat in a chair across from his desk which was were he sat.

"What do you know about my sister?"Haven asked eagerly.

"Regina?" Hook asked surprised that Haven knew that Regina was her sister.

"Yes!"

"She is a sorceress, she is powerful and she is Queen. She inflicts a lot of pain over her Citizens and she is evil."
Hook summed up.

Haven slumped in the chair, she had to have an evil sister.

"Don't look so down kid! Look in the bright side you will probably never meet her!"Hook exclaimed as he poured himself a glass of rum. Haven rolled her eyes and left his office. On her way out she bumped into Harry.

  Harry tried to say something but she was gone before he could say anything. She hated seeing him.

Every time she sees him she sees a guy that does not love her like the old Harry did. She feels like she is back at square one with him.  She had to start from the beginning on trying to be friends with him and then get him to open up about his feeling. Which is impossible.

Haven passed a sigh of the VK's and she remembered that the VK's will be coming to the isle in a few days to pick kids to go to Auradon and she knew for a fact that they would look for her.

As if her life couldn't get anymore complicated.