{28}

A few months later

Haven paced back or forth trying to calm her nerves but nothing was calming her down

"Haven it's okay!" Carlos tried to help but it only made things worse.

Carlos had his hair cut making her miss the long hair he once had. His freckles were
More prominent after being out in the sun for so long. He was dressed in a white tux with black designs on it and with red accents declaring him Cruella De Vil's son.

"What it he regretted his decision? or what if we aren't ready?" Haven was almost in tear at this point.

"Haven" Carlos almost yelled grabbing her shoulders making her stop moving. Carlos had his mouth pulled in a smile he couldn't help but to laugh at her nervousness.

"You guys love each other! You guys had always loved each other even when you didn't know it yourselves! You know you're ready, we know you're ready, and Harry is 100% ready. He loves you and he definitely would never regret this decision." Carlos said calming her down.

She gave him a soft smile and thanked them.

"I don't know what I would do without you!" She said softly.

"I'm not going anywhere" he said hugging her. The two had grown inseparable these past few months.

She could hear music playing outside and that is when she knew it was her cue.

"Shall we?"Carlos said outstretching his arm.

"We shall!" She said.She linked her arms with his gripping his hard tightly causing him to make a noise.

"Sorry" she apologized feeling bad that she had hurt him slightly.

"No worries!" He said before flashing her a smile.

She outstretched her shaky arms to open the large doors to the garden that faced the ocean.

She was dressed in a gold and white dress with her blood red curls flowing down to her waist and her ruby red crown glowing under the sunlight. Her hands gripped white roses that had a few of them painted red as she was walked down the red carpet.

She noticed her mother neither Hook was there but she never expected them too.

She looked at Harry and nothing but Love filled her body.

Once they reached the alter she let go of Carlos and kissed his cheek softly. He gave her a wink a smiled before taking his seat.

She stood across from Harry and her heart was ready to leap out of her chest. It felt so right to be there with him and knowing that she was going to have her for the rest of her life made her feel like she was high on love.

Harry grabbed her glove covered hands and squeezed them to let her know that he was feeling the same. She flashed her red eyes at him causing him to chuckle under his breath.

The pastor opened the gold book and began to recite some words before starting.

"We are gathered here today-" but the pastor did get to finish.

A loud scream reached Havens ears causing her to jump slightly,
She was caught if guard.

She saw Audrey in the audience staring behind Haven with her hand covering her mouth.

Haven and Harry look out towards the sea to see a large thick purple cloud with green lightning Rolling in at a fast speed.

Haven gasped at the sight, there was no way they could outrun it but many people tried.

Haven looked and Gil and grabbed the two rings in his hands. She placed Harry's in his hands before grabbing his hands and intertwining his hands with hers.

"I love you" she said slightly raising her voice over the loud thunder of the clouds.

"I love you too" He yelled back grabbing her face and pulling her in for a kiss. At that point they were the only ones left at the scene of the wedding everyone else had ran off. The clouds engulfed them taking it to an unknown place.

Haven and Harry along with Rumpelstiltskin were the only ones taken during that storm. The were taken to an unfamiliar place.

A place called storybrooke

THE END