{18}

For those of you who watch once upon a time I'm taking out the part where Peter and rumple are related.

///

The sound of the cage door opening is what woke Haven up from her slumber. At first, she thought it was someone coming to save her, but the hope that pumped through her body was soon drained when she saw the face of Peter.

"Get out," Peter said Harshly making Haven stare at him in shock.

"What?" Haven stuttered completely confused.

"Are you deaf, I said get out" Peter rolled his eyes in annoyance.

When Haven crawled out of the small cage the first thing she noticed was how painful her muscles felt from sleeping in the tight space. The second thing she noticed was her brown hair. She completely forgot that she changed her hair brown with her magic.

Once she thought about it she started to think that maybe she didn't need her father. ever since she has been on the island she was able to control her magic better than ever.

Peter motioned for the two lost boys behind him to tie her up.

"What's going on?" Haven grunted as the lost boys did one last pull on the rope to make sure the rope was tight on her wrists.

" My brother is here and he knows this place as much as I do. So now I have to relocate you to somewhere he won't ever think of." With that, he snapped his fingers and they were teleported to an unknown cave.

///

" Ow Peeta, get off of me" Harry grunted when the shadow dropped the pair onto the sand.

"Sorry," Peeta said sheepishly moving off of Harry. His cheeks started to turn red from embarrassment.

" So this is Neverland," Harry said looking around in amazement. His father had always talked about how beautiful Neverland was.

"Yeah, yeah come on we have to find Peter," Peeta said and then walked into the forest hunting for Haven. A smile grew onto Peeta's face he knew that Harry and he was going to get Haven back.

///

"Why are you still here?" Haven sneered. After a few hours had passed and Peter still hasn't left the cave yet.

"My lost boys are all busy messing around with my brother, so no one is here to watch you to make sure you don't escape" Peter explain which made Haven roll her eyes.

Over these past few hours, Haven managed to cut the ropes with her father's dagger, which Peter stupidly let her still have.

" Do you like me? Is that why you stayed?" Haven teased. She knew he could have easily commanded one of his lost boys to watch her, but he didn't. ' Why is Peter acting so weird?' Haven wondered.

" No," he said too quickly " No matter how many times we tie you up you would find a way out. Just like you have now. You will escape and then it would be a nuisance to hunt you down." Peter explained.

Haven couldn't help but laugh, she could use this to her advantage.

Haven quickly stood up a flicked her newly light brown hair off her shoulders. She missed her red hair but she hasn't had the chance to change it back.

Haven slowly walked over to Peter who was leaning up against the wall. She slowly walked up to Peter and grabbed him by the neck and pushed her lips onto his. Peter may have been on Neverland for a long time but he was still a hormonal teenager. ( just saying Peter is still new to the island and he isn't as evil yet, so he still have emotions. this may be cringy but oh well)

Peter was completely shocked by Havens bold move, while Haven felt weirded out because it felt like she was kissing Peeta.

Peter tried to push Haven away, but because of how shocked he was, his push wasn't that hard which made Have hold onto him even tighter. She grabbed a nearby object and quickly hit peter on the side of the head with it.

Peters whole body tensed up against Havens body and for a second Haven thought that she didn't hit him hard enough. But was satisfied when his body collapsed onto the ground.

She didn't take long to run out of the cave and away from Peter after that.

///

" We are never going to find her here," Harry said after a few hours. The island was big, really big. He was convinced that they were never going to find her.

" We won't with that attitude," Peeta said rolling his eyes. Recently Harry has noticed that Peeta has been acting weird towards Harry. weirder the usual. He would always get mad at him if he said something about haven and Peeta was always acting serious around Harry. Something that was completely out of character for him.

" Why-" Harry started but he was shushed bt Peeta. The could hear heavy footsteps approaching them at a fast pace.

" Hide," Peeta told Harry. He and Harry both hid in a bush while they waited for the stranger to pass.

A flash of long brown hair went by the bush and then it was gone as fast as it came.

" Haven" Peeta yelled. Despite her newly changed hair, he was able to recognize her.

Havens eyes widen at the sound of the British boy which made her run even faster. She thought it was Peter.

She was soon the tackled to the ground by a muscular figure making her screech in pain.

Her head hit the ground making her vision go blurry for a second. But once it cleared up she saw that it was Harry that tackled her.

A huge grin was pained on his lips when he saw her." Miss me?" He grinned which made her laugh even in the tense situation they were in.

" Like you wouldn't believe!" She laughed and then gently kissed Harry. Every little fight that they have had was the farthest thing from her mind. She was happy to finally see him.

The broke apart from the kiss and smiled at each other.

" Time to go home"

Please comment I love reading your comments.