{6}

(CAPTAIN HOOK)

(CAPTAIN HOOK)

    "We need to talk" Haven whispered

"We need to talk" Haven whispered. She didn't want any the crew to overhear them because they would think she had gone soft. So she pulled Harry away from everyone else.

"We are talking!" Harry said smirking at Haven.His eyes shined with craziness as his blue eyes meet her red ones.

"Harry we need to talk about what happened"she said annoyed.
She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot, while waiting for Harry to answer!

"What happened?" He question innocently.

Haven opened her mouth to answer him but was cut off by a unknown voice.

  Haven whirled around to see a man wearing a black pirate coat, pants and boots.

  He was wearing eyeliner that made his blue eyes shine brightly. He had his sword placed in his belt and a hook instead of his left hand.

"Harry" he called out to him as he approached us. Havens body stiffened as she realized who this man was. It was Harry's father.
"Father" Harry responded stiffly.

"I need you to help me with the mermaids their not listening to me, and they like you!" Harry couldn't help but to smile when his father said that making Haven glare at the pirate.

"I will be up when I finish my job here,which shouldn't take long captain!" Harry said to his father who nodded satisfied with his answer. He glanced at Haven for a second and stopped for a second.

"So you are the one my Son has been talking about?"Hook sneered grasping his sword and placing it on her neck.

"Your the one who made him soft?"he spat angry at the girl.

"Soft is not a word in my vocabulary captain, so I suggest you take you and your one hand over back to where you belong." Haven didn't care that he could kill her in seconds. She was just so mad that she couldn't help herself.