{14}

Haven {14} Dagger

Is my writing immature because someone I know said it was. If so please comment and tell me how I could fix it!!
  "Hey Haven!"Peeta said cheerfully making her graan. She was not in the mood to for Peetas happy personality.

"What" she snapped making the smile on Peetas face melt away. He has noticed that the passed few days she has been snappy and cranky. It was like when he first met her and he didn't like it.

"What got your panties in a twist" Peeta grumbled sitting next to her. They were sitting on a bank of grass and was just staring at the isle.

"Guess" She mumbled upset.

"Harry?" Peeta guessed.

"Yeah"she sighed. Feeling the tension Peeta tried to quickly change the subject.

" What's the isle like?" He mentally hits himself. It was a stupid question to ask. He knew that Haven did not like talking about the isle. Peeta thinks it's because she had bad memories there.

"It's fun,sometimes I wish I can go back. But I know that if I went back things wouldn't be good." Her answer surprised Peeta. He didn't expect her to answer him.

" Hows Hook doing?" Peeta asked grinning slightly. He remembers when him and Peter would fool around with Hook. They would fight his crew with the lost boys and play games on them. It was amusing to fool around with
Him.

"Happy that he is away from you." She said smiling.

  She glances down at her watch and saw that it was almost noon.
  She had promised her father that she would see him at noon. She needed his help to figure out what she was going to do to get him out of there.

"Look Peeta it was nice talking to you but I got to go" she said distractingly. She quickly got up and walked down a path that lead her to the woods.

  Peeta furrowed his eyesbrows in confusion. He didn't understand what was up with her lately. She was pushing him away and its getting in his nerves.

He sighed and quickly stood up to find Harry. He figured that since they were practically in love Harry would know what's wrong with her.

  Peeta has not talked to Harry once since he showed up. Peeta thinks that Harry is trying to avoid him. But now Peeta really needed to talk to him.
  A few hours had passed and Peeta was ready to give up until he spotted Gil.

  A bright smile replaced his frown when saw the boy. He quickly ran over to Gil "Hey Gil" Peeta said over cheerfully.

  Gil being cheery himself also replied with a big "Hey!"

"Have you seen Harry?" Peeta asked sitting next to him. Gil was sitting at a table happily eating a burger and fries.

  Gil seemed slightly scared of how cheerful Peeta was being. He was also curious as to why he was looking for Harry. Gil knew that Harry was trying to avoid Peeta.

"Why?" Gil asked.

"Oh no reason just wanted to talk to him!"Peeta told him smiling even more. (If that was possible)

"Oh he's in his room!" Peeta slapped his hand onto his forehead because of his own stupidity. He looked everyone but his room. Te most obvious place.

He gave Gil a big thanks before rushing to Harry's room.

///

Haven once again was standing outside of her fathers cell trying to figure out a plan. She was wrapped in a short,red silky dress that made her look like s princess. Her red hair was pinned up in a curly bun with small strands of hair framing her face,and a pair of black high heels.

"What do I do?" She questioned her father.

Rumplestiltskin gives her a blank stare as if to tell her it's the most obvious thing.

"You get me out of here" he said simply.

"I know that. But HOW do I do it?" She nearly screamed. By this point she was getting frustrated. No matter what she said her father manage to slither around her questions.

"You remind me so much of your lovely mother" he giggled. She let out a low scream.

"Stop changing the subject,stop throwing Little Rock's at me, and stop answering my questions with questions. Just give me a straight answer." Haven was ready to explode. She could handle being with him for another hour.
"You get the one thing that controls me" his eyes got darker at the words and His smile got bigger.

"I know you've said that already. But wh-" she stopped in mid sentence when realization hit her. "It's the dagger" she said. Smiling.

  The dagger was the one thing that controlled him. If someone had the dagger in their possession Rumplestiltskin would have to do what ever that person commands. Also the dagger is the only weapons that can kill him. So that's why her father was very possessive over it.

So when he was captured and his dagger got taken away from him he got angry. Very angry. He didn't like the thought of someone having control over him. He was a free bird.

Haven smiled when she thought about her controlling her newborn powers. She was finally going to get him out of there.

////

Peeta was standing in Harry's room staring at a sleeping Harry.

  He knew it was creep. But what else was he suppose to do while he waited for Harry to wake up.

Harry was wearing the schools blue sport shirt and shorts. It seemed like he didn't bother to change out of them when practice was over.

  "What the hell?" Harry yelled when he saw Peeta.

"Hi" Peeta exclaimed smiling. He was happy that he finally woke up.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Peetas smile got serious when he locked eyes with Harry.

"We need to talk!"