{23}

Haven watched from
Up on the balcony with Harry. Watching the isles main area fill with families and friends. Getting ready to say goodbye to the chosen kids. The kids that finally get a chance to the life that the privileged 'good' kids managed to live.

  The purple limo pulled up and the VK's stepped out and lead the kids into the limo. Harry looked at the limo with pure hatred and Envy.

  Everyone cheered as the kids got into the limo causing a small smile to twitch on Havens face.

But it instantly went away when Harry looked her way. Harry had managed to catch onto her slight change in personality. No matter how much she tried to act like her old self she always found her new self breaking through the cracks. But in the end Harry didn't say anything to Haven about it.

Haven noticed Hades running towards the limo as the barrier began to close.

"Oh no" Haven sighed as he outstretched his had towards the barrier, causing his arm to interfere. He used his are to stop the barrier From closing. Which he was almost successful in.

  Mal was quick to get out of the limo and turned into a dragon.

Hades uses his embers powers to stop Mal. A large blue light launches through the air and hits    
Mal's chest. She managed to take a deep breath and blow Hades away from the barrier allowing it to shut.

Haven ran down to the court yard and kicked Hades slightly in the side. She glared at him when he looked up. Haven knew that Hades was Mals dad, She was comfortable enough to get mad at him unlike other villains. Unlike the other villains Hades didn't know how to fight other than with his magic. But that still didn't stop other people from being scared of him.

"Idiot" she scoffed and walked away not without giving a sympathetic smile to mal as she transformed back into her natural form.

///

Haven had once again taken the long way around the isle to get to her house. Her mind slowly wondered towards Harry and the situation. She wanted to let him in and see the true self that she had been hiding from him. But she was to nervous that it would scare him away.

  The personality he had grown back to was the one that any act of kindness was like fire. If he got to close it would burn and blister him. Something that he wants to avoid.

Her eyes began to burn and she could feel a tear beginning to form. She furiously wiped the stray tear away with anger.

"Princesses don't cry!" She said softly.

Boys they're handsome and strong
But always the first to tell me I'm wrong
Boys try to tame me, I know
They tell me I'm weird and won't let it go
No, I'm fine, I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door
I always want to let you in
Even after all of the shit, I'm resilient
Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes
A princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all the time
But wipe your teary eyes
Cause princesses don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry oh
Don't cry
Don't cry oh
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, oh
Cause princesses don't cry
Girls so pretty and poised
And soft to the touch
But God made me rough
Girls, so heavy the crown
They carry it tall
But it's weighing me down
No, I'm fine, I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door
You're only going to let them in once
And you won't come undone
Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes
A princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all the time
But wipe your teary eyes
Cause princesses don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry oh
Don't cry
Don't cry oh
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, oh
Cause princesses don't cry
I'm fine, I won't waste my time
Keep it in a jar, and we'll leave it for the next one
Yeah, I'm fine, I won't waste my time
Keep it in a jar, and we'll leave it for the next one
Yeah, I'm fine
I'm lying on the floor again
Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes
A princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)
Burning like a fire
You feel it all the time
But wipe your teary eyes
Cause princesses don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, oh
Don't cry
Don't cry, oh
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, oh
Cause princesses don't cry
Don't cry, don't cry, oh
Don't cry
Don't cry, oh
Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, oh

Haven ended the song with a quivering voice. With her all alone in her room. With the sunlight shining through showing the dust floating in the air. She laid down on her bed and slowly closed her eyes. Allowing her body to relax and sleep.

When Haven started to wake up the first thing she noticed was that her light was turned on next to her bed. The second thing she noticed was there was something on her foot.

Haven was quick to kick whatever it was which resulted into a loud thump followed by a groan.

Haven sat up quickly to see Harry on the floor rubbing his side.

"Harry stop coming into my room while I'm sleeping. It's creepy!" She explained rolling her eyes.

Harry pouted at her words "but Haven I was bored!" He stated jumping up.

Haven groaned and threw her blanket over her head. "Go away" her voice was muffled through the blanket.

"No"

"Harry I'm tired please" she pleaded. But Harry didn't seem like he was going to budge.

Haven felt the weight shift on her bed and she felt his arm brush against hers.

Haven looked at Harry with a frown and wide eyes. Harry was lying in bed next to her with a smile.

"Harry" she warned narrowing her eyes.

"I'm here to sleep" his smile grew wider.

Haven shocked her head and ignored him by turning away from him. "Just stay on your side of the bed" she puffed.

"Of course" she could practically hear the smile in his voice.

A few minutes past and there was nothing but silence and Havens Even breath as she slowly drifted to sleep once again.

"I'm bored let's go!" Harry said suddenly grabbing Havens hand before she could comprehend what he said and dragged her out of her room. Causing Havens face to turn red from anger.

"HARRY"

///

Harry had noticed that the VK's had returned to the isle. He was quick to gather the crew and Haven to follow them despite havens protest.

Harry forced Haven onto the scooter that the VK's had parked and started the engine just in time for the VK's TJ run out and see them.

"Long time no see" Harry smirks.

"Get off my bike, hook" Carlos sighed annoyed.

"Catch me if you can Jay!" Harry taunted before driving off causing the two boys and Evie to chase after them.

Harry takes twists and turns nearly hitting a few kids and causing other to jump out of the way in the process.

"Harry watch out!" Haven yelled out but it was too late. They had already hit the wall.

Havens knee hit the wall causing it to bleed a bit. Haven hit Haven in the head when he went over to check on her.

"Idiot" she hissed.

Gil ran over to them with a smile "that was awesome!" He gushed.

Haven hit her forehead with her head at the two boys who were clearly idiots.

The trio went back to the court room and creeped up behind the VK's as the opened the barrier. Haven opened her mouth to notify the VK's that they were there but Gil placed his dirty hand over her mouth.

She watched helplessly as the barrier opened and the VK's stepped through.

Then hook suddenly pushed Haven through the closing barrier then Gil and Harry jumped through after them. Right before the barrier closed.
Leaving them on the other side of the bridge. The bridge to Auradon.