{16}

Haven {16}

The forest was dark as the lost boys dragged Haven to their camp. With Peter Pan leading the way.

"I thought Peter Pan was supposed to be nice?" Haven spat the minute she got the rag that they had tied around her mouth off.

"Do you believe everything you are told?"Peter questioned glancing back at the redhead.

"No" she glared up at him.

They came into a clearing that had a fire in the center keeping the lost boys warm. Homemade tents were surrounding the fire making the fire easier to access.

The two lost boys who didn't seem any older than 16 finally dropped her harshly onto the ground making her grunt out in pain.

"Then why do you believe the stories that you have been told about me?"

Peter crouched down so his eyes met with hers. He had a small smirk on his lips as he said so.

"I don't know" Haven sighed in defeat when she realized his point.

"Exactly" Peter smugly said. He was always right.

"Now, tell me" Peter crouched down to meet Havens red eyes.

"Why are you here?"

He tilted his head to the side waiting for her to answer.

"I'm looking for the dark one's dagger," she said right away. She sat up from the dirt and she could see a flash of anger when she mentioned the dagger.

"Why would you want that?" He wondered, he was acting all innocent.

"I'm in desperate need for it," she said. She was in her knees by this point and it looked like she was begging for the dagger. When haven realized her position she couldn't help but grimace. Her mom is a Queen and she is a princess, people how to her not the other way around.

She went to go stand up but the lost boys pushed her down onto the ground.

"I'll tell you what, I'm in a generous mood.let's play a game." His innocent look melted off and revealed his true, sinister nature.

"A game?" She was confused. She knew that Peter Pan loved playing games, but she didn't understand how he was willing to play a stupid game to give her the dagger.

"Yes! If you win I'll give you the dagger if I win you have to stay on the island for as long as I say" he jumped

Up and clapped his hands in glee. He hasn't had someone to fool around with in a long time.

"You promise that if win you will give me the dagger."She was wary of this idea.

"Yes," he promised.

"Okay, how do I play?" The smirk on Peters face turned into a smile. Those words are something he has been waiting for a while. Normally they would say no but Haven was very desperate

"You hide at sundown while my lost boys hunt you. If they find you before you find this star then they win. But if you find the star before they find you, you win. If you touch this star you will be immediately transported to me and I will give you the dagger."

Peter explained.

"Okay"

"The game starts now so you better start running" She gasped in panicking and started to run.

/////

Haven always thought Peter Pan was a kind hero, not a dastardly villain.

She ran until her feet felt like they were falling off. She didn't have a clue where she was. She was just surrounded by tall trees which made her groan in frustration.