Chapter 13

This one is short. Will try and update again later this week.

__________________________________________________________

I sat silent just hoping it truly wasn't Kalen. My hopes were crushes as he spoke again. "Tori. We need to talk." With a sigh I answer him, "Then get out of my bathroom so I can get dressed." "Okay" I hear him say softly then the sound of the door clicking closed. "I turn off the water and then pull the curtain open. Wrapping a towel around my body, I walk out of the bathroom and am stunned to see Kalen sitting on the bed. As soon as I step into the room, Kalen's head shoots up to mine. 

"Why are you in here?" He hesitately stands up and takes a step away from the bed, "I dont want you to run." Shocked at his statement I couldnt think of anything to say. Instead I just walk over to the end table to pick up my brush and start brushing my hair. Then walk over to dresser and pull out a tank top, short pj shorts. I toss them on the bed then walk back to the dresser remembering I need underwear. I can feel his stare on me as i pick out a black lace thong. Without looking at him I walk back to get dressed. With my towel still on I slid my underwear on and then the shorts. I turn my back towards Kalen, toss the towel onto the bed then put on the grey tank tank. Turning around I pick up the towel and walk back to the bathroom to hang it up to dry. While in there I put my hair up into a messy bun. When I walk back into the bedroom I look at Kalen and the tip of his ears are a dark shade of pink. As he continues to stand near the door, I walk and sit on the bed. 

"Fine, Kalen. Let's talk."