Chapter 23 Part 2

Our car pulls up and we both slide in. As I look at Kalen, I notice Miguel watching from the doorway of the building. I sigh and Kalen notices. "Whats wrong Tori" he asks taking my hands in his. "It's nothing. Just Miguel" I say softly then kiss his cheek. Kalen stiffens hearing Miguel's name. He turns to look out to window and sees him reenter the building. "Has he always been so persistent" he asks. I nod, "yeah, he has. Ive always told him no, but he would always say overtime I would give in. I never did. Its another reason Marc and Miguel don't get along" I explain. Looking at Kalen he just looks pissed. Its defiantly not how I wanted our night to end. turn my body so I facing him more. Leaning forward I start leaving soft kisses along his neck down towards his collar bone. 

Kalen relaxes at my touch. "Tori" he whispers. "Yes" I say in between the kisses. "What are you doing" he says placing his hand on my hips bringing me closer. "Showing you that your the only man I have my eyes set on" I say softly. I make my way up to his jaw continuing kissing. He moans as I kiss him on his lips. He brings his hands to my cheeks and kisses me roughly back. I feel the car come to the stop, so I break the kiss. I look at the window and notice we are back at the townhouse. "Let's go" I whisper in his eye. He scoot out of the car and walk into the house with him following. 

Once the door closes, Kalen pushes me up against it and kisses me. He begins kissing his way across my jaw and down my neck. Finding the sweet spot at the hallow of my neck.  I moan and feel his grasp on my hips tighten. "Lets go upstairs" he says barely above a whisper.

Kalen takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to my bedroom. As he closes the door I go and sit on the bed leaning back on my arms. He walks to me and pushes me onto my back. He puts his hands on each side of my head and leans forward whispering in my ear, "I love you Tori and I'm going to show you just how much." He smashes his lips to mine and I moan in pleasure.  Oh how Ive missed Kalen.