Chapter 31

"I can't believe it" I say while rubbing my hand on my stomach as I look out at James playing soccer in the large yard. Our back yard is only an half of the thirty three we have. Leaning back in my chair I sigh in relief. It would be miserable sitting on the porch dealing with this heat if Kalen hadn't had installed a awning and outdoor shades. Heat was the reason I was currently in one of Kalen's t shirts and pj shorts. Defiantly in the stage where clothes are very uncomfortable.

Its been two weeks since we moved into the house. Any problem that came up, Kalen has been on top of. Which I am so thankful because it feels like a lot has rose in the little time we have been here. James had spent the first week making his room his. Let's just say you know he loves soccer. Kalen volunteered to take charge of majority of the house, but told me that I can do the kitchen. He said he would help but wants it set up how I want it because I will be in there more then him. His words, not mine. But yes I agree. My main focus has been the baby's room. I am beyond excited to get it finished. With how much I got done in two weeks I know I will be finished within the next week. That is until I decided I want to add or change something. 

 "Oww!" My head snaps in the direction of James and leap out of my seat faster then I should, but before I could take a step I see Kalen run past me. 

I sigh in relief, knowing he could get to him faster then I could. I am at the point of waddling. Okay, almost there. James  stands back up with the help of Kalen. "Are you okay James" I ask concern laced in my words. "Yeah, I just slipped on a wet patch of grass. Just hurt my stub" James says with a chuckle as then pats his thigh above the prosthetic. I ruffle his hair as he walks past me back into the house. "Get washed up and start on your homework. Ill start getting dinner going" I yell after him. 

"I haven't seen you move that fast in a while." I turn to see Kalen smirking as he leans on the awning post. I playfully smack his arm. "Says the one who came running out faster then I could stand up" I tell him. He laughs pushing off the post and walking towards me. "Okay mother bear" he laughs wrapping his arms around my waist from behind leaving his hands on my protruding baby bump. "That's right. I am a momma bear so don't mess with me" I try to say with a serious face, but with in seconds I giggle releases from my lips. Kalen chuckles and kisses my neck. 

He rests his chin atop my head. "Thank you" he whispers. "For" I ask curiously looking out on the land. "For everything. From carrying my children to loving me. Also for coming back to me and staying with me instead of running from me like before" he says softly.  "Thank you for taking me back and wanting us. No loving us" I answer as I turn in his arms to face him. His face shows every sign of happiness. "I will always want you Tor" he wraps me into a hug. "Always."

_____________________

Finished!

Please commet and vote!