Part 8

TAEHYUNG

It's been half an hour since I opened my eyes. I didn't wake up since I didn't sleep... I just couldn't. My heart is beating so loudly, I almost called the emergency hotline. That girl, seriously! What if she was with another guy, someone with no self-control?

"Aish!! Seriously!" I punched the pillow I was hugging. Just thinking about someone taking advantage of Jeone seriously makes me so mad.

The kiss! What do I do?! Do I pretend it didn't happen?

Do I talk to her about it? What would I say? 'Uh, remember how short our kiss was last night?'

The way she cupped my face and her lips felt smooth and she tastes like strawberry but before I could respond she let go and fell into my arms. That two seconds felt like... Spring. My favorite season. I'd like to feel that again.

I slapped myself and finally decided to go downstairs and wash up. Fortunately, I didn't see Jeone anywhere. I still have time to prepare.

"Taehyung, I'll be going to the market with Jeone. We'll be back in an hour or two," Gran shouted from outside.

"Okay. Take care!" I looked outside in time to see them close the gate.

I did some cleaning then decided to continue watching the anime I was watching yesterday. I was halfway again when I heard someone yelling.

"Jeoooooooooooonnnneeee!"

There are five kids about my age outside. Two boys and three girls, the shorter boy is holding a basketball while dribbling it slowly. I decided to go out and tell them Jeone's not home but before I could open the gate, they formed a circle and talked amongst themselves.

"Maybe she's not home?" The taller boy said.

"Where would she go? Her other house? You do know she only goes there before sunset," the tallest of the girls argued worriedly.

"There's someone at the gate," the other boy whispered.

"Jeone's not hom-"

"Who are you? Where's my Jeone?!" The smallest girl almost crashed the gate open. I instictively took a step back. Damn, she's scary. Do I really have to talk to them face-to-face? They all look decent but... "Open this gate! Where's my baby?!"

Is she a lesbian? Why's she so possessive of Jeone? But her clothes are too sexy, maybe she's bi.

"Gemini! You really have no jams! Please, stop scaring this kid," he glared at me, though. "Where is Jeone?" He touched the gate and it suddenly swung open.

"Whoa! Uh, she's with Gran," I absentmindedly answered. How the fuck did he open the gate? You have to input the pin code first before it would open but he didn't even touch the pad.

"Did you wreck it?"

"I entered the pin code," the girl with two pigtails danced happily before entering the gate. "Hi, my name's Hope!" She took my hand and shook it.

"Sorry for intruding," the guy who feels like the one they follow said while holding out his hand. "My name's Namjoon, this one's Jinnie," the tallest girl waved and walked past me to join Hope inside our house. "This is Yoongi," the guy with the basketball just nodded then walked to the gazebo and lied down. "This is Gemini and she is gonna apologize for her earlier behavior," Gemini rolled her eyes at Namjoon.

"Sorry," she bowed down. "Wait, are you Taehyung?" She suddenly cupped my face and inspected every inch of it. "This mole and this and this," she let go of my face but hugged me tightly. "Taehyung! I missed you."
_____

Annyeong! Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think about this story. Saranghanda, my fam, ARMY!

PLEASE, LET'S VOTE ON SORIBADA. Let's keep on growing, okay? Fighting.