Part 11

Part 11

TAEHYUNG

The five of them stayed until dinner time and we all ate together. I’ve learned a lot about them and I feel ecstatic. I like them.

Before they leave, Hope even hugged me. “We’ll come again tomorrow. Thank you for being our new friend. Stay happy!”

“We’ll come again tomorrow!” They all waved and left but Namjoom managed to wreck to gate and the automatic lock wouldn’t work. He apologized over and over while Gran and everyone else just laughed at his clumsiness.

“It’s a safe neighborhood, Joonie. That lock is just formality. Come back tomorrow, we’ll be expecting you. Take care on your way home,” Gran looks so happy while waving at them on their way home.

“I’m happy, Gran. The best decision I’ve made is to come here.”

“Me, too, Taetae. I’m sorry I didn’t try to take you away before. You’re Dad threatened to really send you far away if I ever interfered,” she hugged me and I once again cried like a baby in her arms.

“I’m so glad I have my new family now.”
------
I was about to go to sleep when I heard someone knocking at my door.

“Hi,” she’s still wearing day clothes but it looks new. Maybe she sleeps like that and not like me who likes wearing pajamas. She avoided her eyes and I remembered that I’m topless. I hurriedly grabbed some shirt and put it on.

“Do you need anything?” She’s still standing outside my room.

“I have our old pictures here, do you want to see them?” She held up an old album she was hiding behind her.

“Of course, come here!” I sat down the floor beside the bed and she did the same.

We laughed and laughed at our epic pictures. Most of them are us at the playground or at Gran’s house. “It’s been so long since we last went there together.”

“Yeah, we didn’t come to visit here again because of Mom’s work schedule so only Gran would come to visit us.”

“I missed you,” she said shyly hiding her face behind a picture she’s holding.

“I’m sorry I didn’t come back earlier. I missed you, too.” She put down the picture and she’s smiling and her ears are pinkish.

“I thought you’ve really forgotten about me,” she said her smile going sad. “When Gran introduced me to you, you didn’t even remember.”

“That’s because I didn’t know your name when we were kids! We just call each other 'hey, you'. And all I could think about when I saw you was ‘who’s this beautiful girl?’ It was too late before I saw how much you still look like that cute little kid who never left my side.”

She’s blushing so hard. “Tae! Stop being so straightforward!”

“Oh, sorry. I was rambling, wasn’t I?” She nodded still trying to hide her face. “It’s true, though. You were so pretty when I met you again that I blanked out,” I said teasingly.

She started hitting me, “stop it! You’re such a playboy now.”

“Okay, I’ll stop,” I laughed while deflecting her hands. However, I don’t know how we ended up in this position. My back is almost on the floor and she’s almost on top of me except I’m holding her hands in the air that’s keeping her balanced.

I don’t know what took over me that I abruptly let go of her hands, making her lose her balance and fall completely to me.

Half of her body’s on top of me now. Her face buried on the crevice on my neck and shoulders. I can feel her breathe heavily. “Let’s stay like this for a while, please,” she whispered and I feel her left hand enclose my torso and her right hand passed behind my head to hug me tight.

I just wrapped my right hand on her back and it was some time before she moved away from me. “Thank you, Taehyung,” she said as she slowly inch her face to mine.

It felt perfect when our lips met. It was just a smack but when she pulled away, I sat up making her straddle me. I held her face and looked at her eyes then down her lips. I nervously licked my lips and looked back at her eyes. She’s looking at my lips, too and when our eyes met, she smiled and I closed the gap between our lips. It was slow and gentle and passionate. Her hands are wrapped against my head. I bit her lip and she gasped, giving me access. My tongue explored her mouth and it feels like I’m on cloud nine. I felt myself kissing her jaw then down her neck and almost to her chest but I pulled away before we can’t stop ourselves anymore.

“Shit, sorry,” I said as I bury my face in her shoulders and neck. I felt her laugh softly and kiss my forehead.

“Good night, my Taehyung.”
______

ERMERGHED! GUYS! IT WAS SO HARD DOING THIS SCENE, HAVING NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL! HAHAHAHA. MYGHAD! I FEEL MY HEART THUMPING IN NERVOUSNESS. ANYWAYS, PLEASE, KEEP ON VOTING ON SORIBADA.

And, I hope this one’s enough to make up for the short chapter last time. Don’t forget to vote and comment. Thank you so much! Let’s keep on growing, ARMYs, okay? FIGHTING!