Part 9

Part 9

TAEHYUNG

“Excuse me? Have we met?” This girl is still hugging me tightly.

“Yes, I was your classmate,” she let go of me and took a step back. “You saved me.”  She jumped from stone to stone until she reached our house.

Gemini? That kid who was so quiet in class back then in 4th grade? I used to be the class clown back then and everyone is my friend but this transferee has always been so quiet and no one talks to her. I befriended her and we’ve always been together until she transferred away. She left me a bandana, though. The one I always wear in my right wrist.

“I really love your Gran’s house,” said Jinnie when I reached them in the front porch.

“Thanks. Make sure you tell her that.” Gran’s house is beautiful. There’s a garden in front and small pebbles and huge stepping stones in the middle as a trail. There is a gazebo on the left side and the right side is a bigger area which is the patio. The main house has always had a minimalist design so it looks timeless, just like my Gran. She’s still so beautiful and glowing like she used to when I was just a kid.

“So, are you here for vacation?” Hope asked.

“I’ll be living here with Gran.”

They all gave each other a look and Namjoon spoke up, “well, you can hang out with us if you want. We usually just do whatever we think of but mostly we just jam and dance and play basketball.”

“It would be nice to have a new friend,” Jinnie said.

“Yeah, I’m getting tired of this little rascals,” Yoongi added as he made his way from the gazebo. He sat down the porch using the ball as a pillow.

“Uh, I’m not fun at all to be with.”

Gemini slapped my shoulder, “liar! You were known as the school Mr. Congeniality for a reason.”

“A lot has changed,” I said sadly and finally remembered my manners. “Do you guys want something to drink?”

“I’ll prepare it, just help me.” Jinnie led the way to the kitchen like she’s been here frequently.

“Do you always come here?”

“Yes. Ever since Jeone started living here, your Gran made her house our hang out place. She’s really kind, I love her.” I smiled at her. She started preparing a coffee jelly and I did nothing but just prepare the ingredients.

Namjoon joined Jinnie’s side and kept on asking what he could do to help.

“Aish! I told you to just sit down and watch me work. For the sake of everyone’s safety, Namjoon, please sit down.” He just smiled at Jinnie and sat down beside me on the counter, not keeping his eyes away from Jinnie.

“Are you two…?” I started and that’s only when he unglued his eyes from Jinnie.

He chuckled and looked down shyly while shaking his head, “I hope so but I think she only see me as a friend.” I looked at Jinnie who is still so engrossed in what she’s doing.

“Fighting, bro,” I tapped his back and stood up, leaving them two. They look cute together.

The other three are already seated in the living room watching the anime I was watching earlier. “’Your name’, I love this film!” Gemini said making me sit down next to her.

“I started it again because I haven’t watched it yet,” Yoongi said. He lied down the longest couch but Hope wanted to sit there, too.

Hope ended up being Yoongi’s pillow. She’s looking down at him while Yoongi doesn’t even notice. Hope looked up at me and she knows I caught her staring at Yoongi. She just laughed and pointed at my eyes then at the television.

“Hope’s been in love with Yoongi since they met, Yoongi doesn’t give a damn or he’s just too much of a rock to notice. Either way, everybody else knows and ships it,” Gemini whispered but her eyes are still glued to the movie.

I just nodded and started watching, too. Minutes later, our snacks came. Namjoon managed to bring it without spilling any.

“Oh, you kids are here!” Gran happily exclaimed. Jeone is behind her carrying the bags, I instantly stand up to help her and she refused at first before I gave her a stern look and she finally gave up.

She joined me at the kitchen and we organized it again. Gran loves shopping for fresh food that’s why she always goes to the market.

“Jeone, baby!” Gemini suddenly appeared out of nowhere and back-hugged Jeone who has a disgusted look her face but she faced Gemini and pushed her forehead away with two fingers, smiling down at her. This looks like their usual scene.

“You’re the baby!” Gemini kept on hugging Jeone and kissing her cheeks despite Jeone’s protests.

“Wait, are you two…?”

____

BTS and its ships. I really ship Namjin so damn hard. Please let them be real.

Anyways, who's your BTS OTP? Comment and vote! Thank you.

Ps: We're waaaaaaay behind Soribada but we shouldn't lose hope. Fighting!