A bond of family

It was five minutes after, and everyone was coming back from the break. Spain found Romano drinking coffee with a sleeping Philippines on his shoulder, so he decided to leave him be.

Eng: Okay so I'll read now. This one is about France. France isn't a disgusting pervert or just a booty call. He's Mathew's beloved papa. This is one of the few things Matt will Raise his voice over.

A few awws, and cute comments arose in the crowd. Canada started to blush but France looked down shamefully. Like they will believe it, france thought to himself.

Eng: Okay this is about....

He hesitated.

France: Mon ami is everything, alright?

England's hands started shaking, tears threatening to fall. France looked at the book and understood why.

France: *Whispers* it's alright Anglerette (A/N: did I spell the right?) I'll read.

France took the book and stood up. England brought his knees to his chest and burrowed his head into his knees.

France: This is about England. This place where I met you, *sigh* is also the place where I left you.

A few silent tears fell from England. Many eyes were on him, and America. Who, underneath his glasses, had tears threatening to spill also.

France: *pulls him into a hug* Shh... it's alright Angerette. It's alright.

America was stared down by France, it was a different look. France looked at him with sad eyes, but they were covered with anger. And hate.

Ameri: A-Arthur.

France: Don't say anything! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE HURT HIM ALREADY!?

Tears spilled from all three of their eyes. America ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Cana: A-Alfred!

Canada went off to chase after him. France went back to comforting England, who was mumbling something about freedom.

~in the hall~

Cana: Alfred wait up!

America kept on mumbling he's sorry to himself until he ran into the wall, since he was running with his eyes closed.

Cana: Hey, America it's alright, I'm sure he's fine. You know how he is.

Canada reached for America, who was now out of breath and gasping, all while crying. Canada place his hand on his brother's back and gently soothed him. America after calming down a little looked to his brother.

Ameri: H-he *sniffle* h-hates me, d-doesn't he, don't try to lie.

Cana: No, of course he doesn't hate you. He's just upset that you left him. Remember when Papa left me with you and England, remember how upset I was.

Ameri: *wipes his face* Yeah, I guess your alot like Maria, aren't you.

Cana: Maria? Oh, Philippines, how so?

Ameri: Well, like how Arthur took you from France. I took Philippines from Spain, but instead Spain sold her to me.

Canada was shocked, he heard about this earlier, but to think that his brother did something so, similar to England was still surprising.

Cana: Yeah, I guess I am like her, but that also means you are like England. Philippines was under you control, and when you let her have her freedom, you probably just like how England did.