Maybe...

As the sun rose so did the nations. Each one rose out of bed and got ready for the day, some getting something to eat other's just going to the meeting room first.

Once everyone was in the the room, they started the meeting, but it was different today. "I have a confession to make!" All eyes turned to the nation that was speaking.

"Zhe truth is.... I'm in love with you Arthur!" Francis yelled across the meeting room.

"W-what the bloody hell?" Arthur said shocked that Francis had just confessed his love to the world.

"Oui! I love you Arthur, non! I am in love with you!" Francis said blushing furiously.

"W-what? Since when?"

"Since always!" Francis stood up and grabbed him but the shoulders.

"W-Wait!" Before he could say anything else Francis kissed him. There were cheers in the crowd and laughter. Arthur was shocked but melted into the kiss, his true feeling coming through melting away his intimidating nature.

"How long?" Arthur asked, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Since zhe moment I met you," Francis smiled and lightly kissed him once more.

"Get a room," America fake gagged and laughed.

"Like you and Maria last night," Arthur said smiling, making Alfred blush like a mad man.

"What?!" Romano and Spain yelled.

"You slept with Maria!" Lovino made his way to Alfred an evil arua coming out of him, "Y-You slept with her!" He grabbed him by the collar pushing him into his seat, Lovino's face red with anger.

"Kuya!" Maria yelled grabbing him from behind.

"Dude chill out!" Alfred yelled pushing away the italian's hands. Alfred stood up, but Lovino still wouldn't let go as Alfred struggled to get him off Maria held on to him.

"GET OFF-A ME!!" Lovino screamed pushing Maria back and her falling, and hurting her wrist. She fell to the ground holding her wrist and holding back tears of pain, Alfred saw this and was filled with anger. He pushed Lovino to the side and punched him hard in the jaw, running to Maria's side.

"Are you ok?" Alfred asked holding her wrist gently. Maria nodded and looked at Lovino who had snapped to his senses.

What have I done? Lovino thought tears filling at the corner of his eyes. He had just hurt one of the few people he trusted and loved in his life. He wanted to walk over there and help her, he wanted to show her that he cared, but he couldn't.

"This is why no one likes you!" Alfred yelled, making the tears fall from Lovino's eyes.

"I know..." Lovino replied. "I know, I'm not as-a good as my brother, I'm not-a perfect, I have a bad attitude, and a temper. I know that-a everyone here hates-a me and I just hurt-a one of the few people that don't! But even so, do I not deserve love also?!?" He had just spilled all of his raging emotions out, tears of frustration and sadness ran down his cheeks. He just stood there his fist clenched and tears falling from his eyes, his heart breaking.

"Jou do," Gilbert said from the crowd, "I promised I von't forget jou, und I'm keeping zhat promise! Zhe world haz been cruel to us, forgetting you..." he looked down at his hands which burned from the memory, "...Burning me. But we live, we are strong, and anyone who gives jou a hard time has to pass through the BTT!" Gilbert smiled and placed his hand on Lovino's shoulder who stood there shocked by his kind words.

"You will remember me.... but who else?" Lovino said tears still falling.

"Me," Spain said placing his hand on Lovino's other shoulder, "I would never forget the man I love," with that he placed a passionate kiss onto the smaller italian's lips.