Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Belarus, sat next to her brother, but her attitude seemed.....off.

She would usually be throwing a few insults, or talking non-stop with Russia and Ukraine, but she was oddly quiet. He others didn't pay attention to this fact, many didn't even realize that she was quiet, but Ukraine did. She looked at her younger sister, and tried to figure out what was wrong. She knew that Belarus wasn't always the prickly standoff-ish person people see her as, no one could be like that one hundred percent of the time.

The others were happily chatting with one another. Most of the conversations were made up of jokes, a few insults, but all of them were relatively nice.

"Yo dude, are we still playing hockey later!" One conversation said.

"Kesesese~ Come on, I could beat jou in a drinking contest any day!" Another said.

"My w'f," one person said, a bit quietly.

"Wow that dress makes a spectical of your beasticals." A rather innocent sounding girl said.

All of these conversations were going on, and yet Belarus refused to say a word. Russia looked at his little sister, worry filling him. He ended his conversation with China, and turned to her.

"You are alright da?" His voice was soft and caring, a tone he specifically used for his sisters, and only them. Belarus looked up and him, and gave a weary smile.

"I'm fine big brother." She was not convincing in the least.

"No you are not." He made Belarus look him in the eyes, her eyes dark and full of anxiety. "I've known that face since it was the size of a tenis ball, what's wrong."

A/N: anyone who gets the reference. I love you!

Belarus let out a sigh, and turned away from Russia. After a moment of silent she quietly spoke in a whisper manner, "What do you think of me?"

"You are my little sister. я люблю тебя." Russia smiled childishly.

"I love you too." Belarus put on her best smile for him. There were plenty of things he was or at least should be worried about, she didn't have to be one of them.

Before they could discus the manner anymore, the room had calmed down. They turned their attention to Wales, who was reading.

"This person doesn't have a name but I'll read it anyway. You can guess who it is. I see the other female nation, and they look so pretty. Nothing like me. Liechtenstein is cute with her little ribbon, big sister is so pretty and modest. Seychelles had gorgeous hair, and I am just. Ugly. I am pretty sure that everyone thinks so too." When he finished Ukraine had tears in her eyes, and Russia was over flowing with anger.

"Belarus! Did you write that?" He yelled demanding an answer. He stared at his little sister, the sister he had loved all since he found her. The sister who he loved, and know to find out that's how she thinks of her self.

"Belarus." Ukraine said, the tears still overflowing. "Did you write this, please tell us!" Belarus kept silent. After a few agonizing moments of silence, she nodded her head yes. Ukraine covered her mouth and cried, pulling Belarus into a hug. Russia said nothing, he just continued to stare at his sister.

"Belarus!" His voice, like thunder. "I don't want to hear anything like this again, understand! Y-You are beautiful." A few stray tears slid down his cheek. He joined Ukraine in the hug. "Don't ever say that you are anything other than beautiful." The three shared this moment, and Belarus let a few tears slip through.

"B-Belarus..." Lithuania said, with a bit more bravery. "I want you to know that you are a very beautiful lady!" His face turn a dark red after saying that, and Belarus smiled at him.

"Thank you for thinking so Lithuania." She said wiping her tears, and smiling.

"Miss Belarus," Liechtenstein said with a cute smile. "I actually think that you are very pretty, and I like your bow also."

Maybe I am beautiful, Belarus thought to herself, truly beautiful.

"I believe zhat we are all beautiful in someway, non" France said wisely. "Whether zhat be by 'ow we look, or 'ow we act, we are still beautiful."

"Oui," Canada agreed with him.

"Okay, on to the next entry," Austria said, ruining the good moment. "All of the nations have secrets, and the nations alone have to figure out what those are." The other countries looked at one another.

"Okay dude, who wrote that?" America asked, a bit creeped out.

"The ancients want to know our secrets, all of them." China said, looking at America. "That means, us as a nation, and our human side too."

France looked at England, he knew what this ment. He knew that he could no longer keep it a secret, and he knew that England couldn't, rather didn't want to, worsen their relationship.

Estonia looked at the Nordic, fear consuming parts of his heart. He wishes that they don't find out about what, and how, he truly feels. He wish many things, but in the end they are just wishes.

New Zealand looked at Australia, Australia looking back at him. Maybe now they'd know how each other felt.

Nation looked at nation, but they weren't just nations. They were just some piece of land on a map with borders, they were also people. They smiled. They cried. They felt pain. They laughed. They weren't just immortal souls, they were humans.