What's next?

First off. Oh my gosh, thank you all so much for reading, I would have never thought hat so many people like my story! That's all.

"Well shall we continue?" Spain said smiling. Many of the nations smiled and nodded their heads, but not everyone was aboard with the plan. Gilbert seemed a little paler that usual, and he was shaking a bit. Alfred kept his eyes locked on the floor, as if it was the most important thing there was. Yao looked left and right, to each nation, a little guilt and anxiety getting to him.

"How many more pages?" Poland asked, his voice a bit shaky. They turned to him, his eyes were zoned out a bit, and he didn't have a smile on his face. There really wasn't many pages left. Three, four, possibly five pages were left in the book, but those were possibly the worst pages to come...

"W-We've gotten this far," Philippines stuttered.

"We can finish the book." Malaysia finished for her. She stared at the book, then looked at her sister.

"What if we can't..." a quiet voice said. If it wasn't for the silence they probably wouldn't have heard him speak in the first place, but they did. He received a few glares from a certain country, but he didn't meet their eyes.

"What are you chickening out for. Where was the courage you had when you told me what you truly thought about me!" Alfred yelled at Matthew. Matthew flinched at his brother's words, a reason unknown to even him. He didn't feel sorry for what he said, he believed that it was true, and it was time for him to know. But he felt like he had now loss his brother.

"Alfred, are you going to be a little kid your entire life!" Matthew yelled at Alfred. "Do you really think that by trying to guilt trip me, I will say that I was wrong and that you a wonderful, perfect country? Well you aren't, none of us are!" He still didn't meet Alfred's eyes, as if he would turn to stone of he did.

"I don't care about that, I know what you said was true!" Alfred said, his voice thick with sadness and anger. "You're my brother, and no matter what we are supposed to be there for one another!"

Germany met Prussia's red eyes, and memories of the Berlin wall filled his mind. How he cried so much when he and his brother were reunited.

Romano looked at Veneziano, he remembered how much it killed him to fight his own brother during their civil war, and even though he seemed to always be angry with him, he was so happy when they became one Italy again.

Japan looked at China, and smiled a small smile. He always looked up to him as a role model, and he hated how much he hurt China when he left.

Russia looked at Ukraine, he loved his sister very much, and would do almost anything for her. He knew that she would do anything for him too.

"I just want my big bro to think I'm awesome! Even if it's just to make me feel better, that's what brothers do!" America gave a smile to Canada, Matthew was on the verge of tears.

"I-I sorry Al, one thing led to another and the insults got worse, a-and." Matthew wiped a few stray tears from his eyes. Alfred hugged his brother, even though he now knows the truth of how he feels about him, he still loves Matthew with all his heart. He loved the bond they share as brothers, and wouldn't want that to go away for anything in the world.

"Wait I thought that Canada was the younger one?" Wy asked, tilting her head.

"No," England was quick to answer. "When he asked me about it, I told him it was who ever learned the alphabet first. He said he learned it first, therefore he is older."

"Well I guess that's one way of doing it..." Wy mentally face palmed.

'maybe Rome was right, and everything will turn out alright.' China thought with a smile on his face.

With a deep breath Germany opened the book. "Ja, vell I guess zhat ve are going to continue?"

"I really miss the days with my old friends, Hercules, Adonis, Achilles, all of them. It makes me happy to think of them, since it's been so long since I last saw them. Sometimes I wish I could see them again, but that won't be possible until I fall as a country. Then I'll be able to see Olympus. Sometimes I wonder if they'd be proud of what I've become... somehow I doubt it." Germany finished, he knew exactly who's entry that was.

"If you didn't know, that was my entry." Greece said nonchalantly. He had the same tired expression on his face, as he didn't seemed phased by the entry.

"Greece-kun, I am sure that they wirr be very proud of you." Japan smiled at his friend.

"Yeah, little person, you may be a bit weird, but you did a pretty good job as a country." Turkey said smirking widely.

"Thanks." Greece said. He placed his head to the table and a kitten laid next to his head, soon he was drifting off to sleep. People smiled at him, he seemed so calm all the time, it made being around him just be calm itself.

"So, on to the next one?" Turkey smiled as he said that.