Sadness and Joy

The entire meeting room was full of laughter. You could swear the you saw even Switzerland smile. After everyone calmed down they continued.

Prus: *wipes awsome tear, from awsome eyes* Okay, zhis iz Canada and America. Canada is far sighted, while America is near sighted.

Eng: Well that was useless information.

France: Oui, but it does explain the glasses.

They just nodded in agreement with them. Then Prussia's face turned even more pale.

Germ: Bruder, iz something zhe matter?

Prussia looked at America and sighed, he couldn't read it.

Prus: here vest, zhe awsome me can't read such an unawsome entry.

Germany stared, eyes wide and looked at the entry. It was America's, it seems like everyone would know so he didn't even tell who's it was.

Germ: Dear diary, I'm scared. My economy is still so low, and China's is still rising. I don't want to fall...I don't want to be a former glory like England or Spain. If I lose my status, then it'll lead to the others poking even more fun at me. I don't know what to do anymore...

The room grew silent. All of them at one point or another had made fun of him, whether it was mentally or physically. None of them other than Canada knew about this. He would always smile as if he was fine, but he wasn't. Like how Denmark smiled to hide his loneliness, America smiles so he doesn't appear weak and dumb.

Ameri: Well that secret is out now.

Canada moved closer to his brother. It wasn't often that you'd see him cry and not try to hide it, or run away from it, so when it did happen Canada made sure he was there for his brother.

Cana: It doesn't matter what others say Al, don't listen to them.

Ameri: They say it so much, and everyone agrees with them! How can you say it doesn't matter, when literally the entire world is against me!?

Canada saw people whisper to each other, some looking at America with pity and others just sad. To see people talk about him this way made Canada explode.

Cana: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL!! *slams hand on table* HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT ALFRED THIS WAY, EVEN KNOWING THAT YOU JUST HEARD EVERYTHING THAT HE'S BEEN HIDING!?

America looks at Canada, who just continued to glare at everyone. England looked down shamefully, France was shocked at Canada, everyone was simply surprised.

Cana: Don't you dare ever make fun of my brother again.

Ameri: Mattie, thanks.

America gave a genuine smile and wiped a few of his tears. Canada gave his comforting smile and sat back down.

Eng: Well okay. America, before we continue, I want to say I'm sorry. I should have been more caring to you, I really am sorry.

Ameri: Oh, It's alright dude...

His voice trailed on, leaving an awkward feeling between the two countries.

Prus: Vell, vest give zhe awezome me zhe not zo awezome book, zo I can awezomely read it.

Germ: Jou could just ask to read.

Prus: Vell, zhats not awezomely awesome, now iz it vest? Also, I'M AWEZOME!

The entire room just sighed. Hungary got up to hit him with her pan, but was stopped by Austria, Germany, England, and Italy. England and Germany getting hit in the process.

Prus: Kesesesese, zhis iz Canada's, Dear diary, of course I remember kumajiro's name. I only call him by the wrong name because he always forgets mine. Though I think it's the same way for him.

Cana: It's a game of payback that's been going on for years.

Ameri: Of course he knows who you are, he'd probably have eaten you by know if he haven't.

Cana: WHAT!? *hugs Kuma closer* NO, he's the sweetest little bear I have ever met!

Kuma: He's right. I know who you are, but you keep getting my name wrong, oh isn't it my turn. Who are you?

Cana: I'm Canada, and you are kumajiro. *hugs kuma*

Liechtenstein: Aww, jou two are so cute.

Hungary: Ja, they are so adorable.

Soon all the female nations were surrounding him, gushing over how cute he was.

France: Ohononon~ I zhink I taught you well, no.

Cana: h-help m-me.

Wy: He's so cute.

Sealand runs up to her and holds her back. All the while blushing madly.

Sea: WY, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!

Wy: Why not?

Sea: *pouts* Cause your suppose to say that to me.

He put his blushing face in her hair, and Denmark howled.

Denm: GO GET IT!

Norw: Dumb Dane. *chokes Denmark*

Once again the entire room was laughing so hard their sides hurt. Denmark was yelling for Sealand, Sealand was holding Wy, Norway was choking Denmark, America was trying to get Canada out but was tackled to the ground by one of the female nations, and Germany was about to lose it. Polan was saying something about him being cuter, Seborga trying to get the ladies to notice him, and Scotland trying to hit on the ladies.

Germ: Vell, I guess this is a good of time as any to take a break.

Prus: Ja, zhats an awezome idea, zhis is vhy jou are Mein Awesome Bruder. Now, TO ZHE AWEZOME BEER!

Scot: Did someone say beer?

Denm: ALL DRINKS ARE ON ICE UNTIL HE CALLS NORGE BIG BROTHER!

Ice: Stop trying to get free drinks.

So it ended up Scotland, Prussia, Germany, Denmark, Spain, and France got drunk. They also managed to get England, Finland, Hungary, Italy, and America to get drunk as well. Soon it all turned into a party and they decided to just leave the book until tomorrow. They all said that they'd read but they would probably end up on a really bad hangover so they didn't settle anything for good.

Denm: Let's get this PARTY STARTED!!