Love in Life

A/N: I'm going to make this chapter a bit longer. I hope you like.

Things had settled down a bit and then they continued reading. Japan took the book and chuckled a bit.

Japan: This is Phirippines-chan's entry, Dear diary, Kuya France said that me and that tomato loser, Romano made something called a good couple. When I asked what he meant, he said it meant we were in love. Of course I love Romano, he's like a brother to me, isn't that normal? Don't tell him this but, I wouldn't want any other brother.

France: Ohononon, you were so innocent, you didn't even understand that stuff back then.

Roma: *punches france* Be-a quiet you pervy jerk face.

Phili: Aww, my brother protected me. *mocking voice* I love you.

Romano's face turned all red and he mumbled curse words under his breath. Philippines just simply gave him a hug, and this made his face grow and even darker shade of red.

Phili: I still don't get it.

France gave a puzzling look at her.

France: What do you not get.

Phili: Well isn't it normal to love you siblings.

Prus: Kesese, he's not talking about that type of love.

Philippines thought about it and then her face turned all red. She took her spear and started trying to stab France. Eventually Spain and Romano stopped her and they continued the reading.

Japan: Werr then, ret's see, this is America-san's. Dear diary, I miss Philippines smile. When she told me she like me, I rejected her. But now I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. Now I think she likes Japan or South Korea...either way she's moved on, but it still hurts...

Philippines' face turned very red, and she looked at America who was also blushing. Spain saw this and glared at America, who took the clue and looked away. Philippines glared at Spain, and he stopped, she took a few glances at South Korea, and Japan before they continued.

Denm: Okay, the King of the North will read now, this Finland's. Dear journal, today Sealand had his friend Wy come over. They are so cute together, such innocent child love. I know it's selfish but I don't want Sealand to grow up, he's just so adorable right know.

Finland gave Sealand a bear hug, which made him blush. When Finland let him go, Norway "accidentally" pushed him into Wy's lap, making them both blush. Australia then hugged her close.

Australia: Get your minnie caterpillar eyebrows away from my sis, mate. Or feel the the wrath of my koala!

A/N: I have no idea how they talk. XD

Wy: Bro...can't...breath.

Australia noticed her face looking blue and let her go. She then looked at Sealand and started laughing.

Sea: Why, are you laughing?

Wy: *points at eyebrows* You do have minnie caterpillar eyebrows.

Sea: SO DO YOU!

This caused an argument to start between who had caterpillar eyebrows, in the end they agreed that England had the caterpillar eyebrows. Mr. Puffin landed on Sealand's head and pecked him lightly to get his attention.