Secrets and Lies

In the morning after everyone woke up and got something to eat they got back to reading the book.

Germ: Okay, who vants to read.

They all either looked aways or not do anything at all. Then Switzerland rises his hand.

Swit: I'll read if no one else will.

Germ: Ja, here you go.

Germany handed Switzerland the book and Switzerland flipped to the marked page.

Swit: Okay I can't tell who's this is but it says, Dear diary, he lied. He's never coming back.

People exchanged looks and tried to figure out who's it was. Then Romano noticed Italy's pale face.

Roma: Italy, are-a you al-a-right?

Italy shook his head, barely noticeable, but Romano understood. He rapped his brother's arm around his shoulder and helped him to the bathroom.

Roma: Well be back jerk faces.

Germ: Uh.......... okay?

Romano looked at Italy's face, it was ghost white. He gave a sigh and continued walking.

Roma: That was your journal entry, wasn't it fratello?

Italy stayed still, he didn't have to say anything to let Romano know. This is one of the reasons why Romano doesn't like Italy hanging out with Germany, because Germany reminds him of the Holy Roman Empire.

Roma: We're-a almost to-a the bathroom.

When they got there, Italy ran to a stall and threw up. Romano put a trash can at the door and locked it for good measure, he didn't want to ruin his brother's image as a happy-go-lucky person. Romano sat behind Italy and rubbed his back.

A/N: Okay so I used Google translate for the next few sentences, sorry if they're wrong.

Italy: Perché ha dovuto morire? (Why did he have to die?)

Romano: I don't know.

Italy: Per favore non lasciami fratello (please don't leave me brother.)

Roma: Non lo farò, lo prometto. ( I won't, I promise.)

Italy looked at Romano. His eyes red and teary, Romano handed him a water bottle that he took before leaving. Italy leaned into his brother's chest.

Italy: grande Fratello? (Big brother?)

Romano: Si?

Italy: Scomparirò? (Will I disappear?)

Roma: Non lo so... (I don't know...)

Romano often acted mean to his brother, but that was only because he got so much attention, especially from their grandpa Rome. When push comes to shove, Romano will always protect his brother. Suddenly they heard banging on the door.

Japan: Itary-san, are you arright?

Germ: Italy, get out here, vight now!

Romano clenched his fist, how dare germany talk to Italy like that!? Italy must have noticed cause he placed his hand on Romano's fist and shook his head.

Italy: Sono adesso. (I'm alright now.)

Roma: But-

Italy: Ora posso prendermi cura di esso. (I can take care of it now.)

Romano let out a sigh and helped Italy up. Italy splashed some water on his face before letting Germany and Japan into the bathroom.

Japan: Itary-san, we were worried about you. What happened to you, you're face was pare?

Italy: Oh, well-a that enty was-a....

Germ: It vas jour's, vasn't it?

Italy nodded his head silently. Germany looked as if he was going to ask more about it, but Romano stepped in.

Roma: Listen you-a potato stealing jerk face, Mio Fratello doesn't like-a to talk about it-a, so leave-a him alone.

Germ: *sigh* I vas going to say zhat I vasn't going to push jou to talk about it.

Japan: I understand arso, if you don't ferr up to it, we won't push you.

Italy jumped up and hugged the both of them. Even though he was smiling and laughing, Romano knew he was faking. Romano felt like he wasn't needed so he left without anyone noticing.

Germ: How about we go back to zhe meeting room.

Italy: Okay.

~back at the meeting room~

Ameri: Yo, Romano dude, is your brother alright?

Roma: Be-a quiet you-a hamburger jerk-a face, and don't-a bring that-a up, got it-a?!

Ameri: Uh, g-got it.

Italy, Germany and Japan entered the room. Everyone was silent because of Romano's warning.

Ameri: O-okay dudes, I'll read. This Korea's.

Eng: Which one?

Ameri: I don't know dude, it just says Korea. Well anyway here's what it says. Dear diary, I still don't get how Philippines ever forgave Japan.

There was an uneasy silence in the room. Korea, Philippines and Japan all exchanged glances.

A/N: here's a picture of Korea.

South Korea is the one in blue and North Korea is the one in red

Philippines gave a soft smile to them.

Phili: I forgave him, because I trust him. I trust Kuya that he won't hurt me, and that he felt really bad about doing it.

Japan: Phirippines-chan....

Phili: We can't control what our bosses do. We just have to swallow our pride and do it, it's all that we can do.

North and South Korea looked at each other, they remembered the good times that they shared before they became older nations. They remembered the times that they shared with China, Japan, and Taiwan, as family.

S. Korea: Still, he hurt you people, he took you aways just as soon as you got your freedom from Spain, look me in the eye and say that you don't feel any anger towards him.

Philippines stood up and looked Korea straight in the eye.

Phili: I have no anger towards him.