A family of happiness and sadness.

Okay here ya go, the next chapter. And I am introducing the states in this one.

They room was full of happy conversations, and laughter. Denmark had Norway in his lap, and Norway didn't really care right now. Finland and Sweden were happily talking with Sealand and landonia (don't know if I spelled that right), and France, England, Canada, and America were all happily talking to each other.

"Well, I think that we should all get some rest," Brazil said, putting up his plate. The other countries agreed, and put all their plates up, agreeing on doing the dishes in the morning.

"Hey France, can I talk to you," England asked shyly, "In private." France nodded, he looked at his friend with concern.

"Yo dudes, where ya going?" America shouted from the other end of the room. England didn't look back, he just continued walking. Now France was really worried.

They made it to an empty room, and England closed the door behind them. They were silent for a while until France broke the silence.

"What did you need to talk about Arthur?" Arthur seemed to flinch at his words. He sat on the bed, and ran his hand threw his hair in distress.

"I don't know what will happen." He said barely audible. "You know how much I care for America and Canada, you too. There are somethings that I am just worried about." His voice trailed off.

"Is this about the revolutionary war?" England stayed silent. France sighed and sat next to him, he saw tears falling from his eyes, and France wanted to cry also.

"All I wanted was to be a good big brother, and I messed that up!" England yelled, gripping on to France's shirt. France rubbed circles on his back, trying to soothe him.

"I am also to blame a bit for zhis, I was so angry that you took my Mathieu away from me, zhat I took Alfred away from you." France confessed. France let a few tears fall from his eyes, and to neither one's knowledge, their sons were listening to their conversation.

~on the other side of the door~

"I never thought that England cared like that, and what would he have to worry about?" America was listening closely, with his ear to the door.

"Don't you remember? After the Revolutionary war, England got really sick, and I was taking care of him. Of course he cares about us, I think he just has a hard way of showing." Canada pulled away from the door, and held the bridge of his nose.

"Man, I really wish he knew how much I cared about him." America said, a bit sourly. Canada rubbed his brother's back and thought the same thing.

"I don't like that we are just standing out here, I'm going in." Matthew opened the door, revealing the pair of crying men, making Alfred and Matthew want to cry also.

"U-Uh, boys, what are you doing?" Arthur wiped his eyes, and tried covering his face. Alfred ran to both of them and hugged them tightly.

"I love you!" Alfred cried out, sobbing into both of them. Matt walked, with teary eyes, and hugged both of them also.

"I love you guys!" Matt said happily, smiling with tears rolling down his face. Arthur smiled at his family, and held them closer, crying tears of joy.

"I love you all too." Arthur cried out happily. They started laughing in between tears. France smiled and kissed Arthur on the cheek, then kissed Alfred and Matthew on the foreheads.

"You guys are the best, and don't blame yourself England! You made me the great country I am today, and you are the best big brother!" America said laughing and gasping for air.

"Aww how sweet," Malta said smiling in the doorway. They all looked her, and saw that there were other people, the states, with her.

A/N: for the states, I am basing them off of what I have seen in america, and keep in mind he only states I've been to are Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, and Washington. So I am sorry if this offends you in any way.

"We saw you dudes leaving and we got curious, so we followed," California said, tying her long dirty blond hair into a pony tail. She had light tan skin, and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a white tank top, and ripped blue shorts. She also had a Starbucks cup in one hand, and her phone in the oher.

"Yeah, and here we see uncle France, and England crying with pops and Uncle Mattie," Louisiana said, his cajun accent strong. He had dark tan skin, and corn braids that ended by his neck. He was wearing worn out jeans, and a t-shirt that read, "the kitchen is for dancing".

"Olivia, Louis. Where are the other states?" America asked worried. England smiled at his little brother, and wrapped his arm around his neck.

"Aww, is someone worried?" He teased. America blushed a little, and laughed. California and Louisiana looked at each other and just questioned their dad.

"Well, ya'll best be going to sleep," a girl with dark dirty blond hair said, walking into the room. She had greenish brown eyes, and had alot of freckles, her skin was white, but was sunburnt. She was wearing worn out blue overalls, and a red plaid shirt, and she was wearing snake skin boots.

"Yeah, sure lil' sis, night Oklahoma." Louis said wave night, yawning and going to his room. California said goodnight to everyone and left the room.

"Hey pops, glad ya'll made up." Oklahoma said with a smile.

"You and me both," America said smiling and hugging his family.