Chapter 75

EMILY'S POV

We woke up like at 5 am to meet up with the agent that was going to help us in this case, so we got in a normal car and left, just me and Reid:

-Em, are you okay?

-I'm fine Reid

-Emily you don't need to pretend around me, you are my best friend and I'll always be here for you and I know something is bugging you.

-I just... I just wanted Derek to be here and support me, be my eyes outside, and just help out you know, but he is just in Quantico with Penelope...

DEREK'S POV

-Baby girl I feel so guilty...

-Derek I told you, you should have gone with her, but noooo you are way too stubborn to go with your fiance and support her.

-You are right baby girl thanks!

I ran out of her office, screamed goodbye and grabbed the next plane to Colorado...

EMILY'S POV

We got to the cults compound with agent Williams

-Leave your credentials here, because we are undercover and you are not FBI agents

-Okay then... - I said

We got out of the car and knocked on the door of the cult's church and a man opened the door.

-Hello, my name is Paul Beene and I'm the leader of the cult, how can I help you? 

-Good morning Mr. Beene we are here to inspect the situation of the kids and their education.

-Who called you?

-We are working with the county so we do this in every school. - said Reid

-Okay then come on in I guess. 

Reid and I went inside first and saw some machine guns in boxes behind a desk, the place was full of religious things but also armament. 

-So where are the kids? - I asked

-Let me call them. 

He went in a room and he called the kids, you could see that they were tired and dirty and their little hands were full of blisters. 

-May we talk to them alone? - I asked trying to sound convincing and confident 

-Sure! - He said really confident that the kids wouldn't say anything, but what he doesn't know is that one of them was the one that called us. 

-Hey kids, please make a line and we will call you to talk to us, my name is Emily and this is Spencer. - I said softly.

They all nodded 

The kids came and sat down but none of them said anything, they were well trained, then I saw a little girl biting her nails, she was probably around 10 years old.

-Hey sweetie, please come here. - I said calmly  

She came and sat in front of me,  then I whispered:

-Where you the one that made the call to 911?

She stayed quiet 

-It's okay, I won't tell anyone. 

-Yes, it was me, but please don't tell, I'll get punished for it.  

-I won't sweetie don't worry, but what does he make you do?

-We process some kind of white powder, I think they call it cocaine, and then he goes out and sells it.

-We will do something about this okay, we are here to help all of you.