Chapter 80

EMILY'S POV

-Derek can you please call the rest of the team?

-Sure babe!!

I heard Derek calling them and they came running in the room.

-Hey Em, how are you feeling? - asked JJ

- I'm much better thanks for asking Jage

- How are the babies doing? -Asked Rossi

-The girls are fine too.

-Well how long are you going to have to recover? - Asked Penn

-That's why I called you guys. I'm going to be stuck in here for another day and then I'll be off the field for 2 weeks said my doctor, so I'll be helping you guys from Quantico and I wanted to ask Rossi to replace me for this 2 weeks, if you don't mind?

-Sure Em, I'll love to help you out - siad David excited.

- Okay thanks Dave!

-No problem Em.

2 hours before...

When Meredith checked me up after I woke up I told Derek to call Aaron so I could speak to him in private.

-Hey Em, how you feeling?

- I'm doing much better

- Don't lie to me.

- I'm in pain but I'll be fine.

- When are you going back?

- When I'll get out of here probably tomorrow, but I have to stay off the field for 2 weeks and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to cover me?

- I'll love to work with the team again but right now I have bigger things to take care of like the problem with the bureau because of the threats and ultimatums they gave you on the undercover mission knowing you were pregnant.

- Okay well it was worth the try!

- So who is it going to be?

- I guess I'll give the chance to Rossi.

- I would have chosen Rossi or Derek, but right now where you are standing is better not to show preferences.

- Yeah that's what I thought.

- Okay well good pick and get better Em I'll be waiting in the waiting area with the rest of the team.

- Okay then thanks Aaron!

- No worries Em!