Chapter 94

NARRATOR'S POV

The BAU all made their plans. Derek and Emily went to the Maldives, Spencer and JJ went to Paris, Penelope and Kevin went to a cabin an hour away from home and Savannah stayed home. None of them knew what was about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EMILY'S POV

We have been two days already in the Maldives and we absolutely love it. It's a paradise and it's so relaxing, that so we actually feel peace inside. Wednesday was staring and it was 8 am when I got a call from my mom (9 hour difference I think)

- Hey mom, is everything okay?

My mom never calls when we are on vacation because she knows we barely get some.

- Emily, Declan is gone!!

- WHAT?! MOM ARE YOU LYING TO ME?

- NO EM SOMEONE TOOK DECLAN AND THEY ALSO TOOK HENRY AND JACK!!

- I'M HEADING THERE RIGHT NOW!

- I PREPARED MY JET FOR YOU. IT'S AT THE AIRPORT

- OKAY BYE

I was crying and I was mad. How could someone take my baby boy?

- Em what happen?

- Someone took the kids!!

Those words came out like a whisper

- WHAT?!?!

- Someone took Declan, Henry and Jack!!

He was really mad and he was even crying too.

- I need to call JJ and Aaron.

So I called JJ and she was in the same state as me, she was heading home right now, like me. We went on the jet and I called Aaron. He was upset but he tried to keep his voice steady and calm so I wouldn't freak out more than I am right now. I got to Quantico straight to the BAU and Aaron, Dave and Penelope were already working on finding our kids. Since I'm the unit chief, I have to know where everyone is and keep calm in this types of situation. So, I was trying to hold it together.

- Where is Savannah?

- Here

She was walking in the BAU

- Okay let's get to work

We started rushing and working when all of the sudden all the lights were off and we could only see flashlights and people with masks...